chapter 4 (the sniper maid)

Ace's POV

"Sebastian." I say as we walk.

"Yes mistress?" He replies.

"What exactly will happen when you take my soul?" I ask with morbid curiosity. Without reply he pushes me to the ground a few seconds later the window shatters and a small sculpture that was sitting on a table opposite the window also shatters
"Fucking hell!" I exclaim in surprise.

"A lady shouldn't use such language." Sebastian teases with a obviously fake smile, he's avoiding my original question.

"Well yes but I'm not no ordinary lady, now am I?" I tease back, letting him change the subject.

Once we get to the door Sebastian takes off to find the intruder while I slowly walk out as bait. I look around to see if I can find anything suddenly I'm tackled and pined down by a man who smirks at me making me cringe at his yellow and missing teeth.

"Get the fuck off me now." I growl at the obviously older man. Forming a quick plan in my head I wiggle my arms until I get them to my head the whole time the guy is too focused on keeping me down to notice. Once I get my hands on either side of my head I buck my hips up then roll over getting him off then get up to a crouching position and pull my pocket light blue pocket knife out of its pocket in my dress and flick it open before the guy recovered.

Once he recovers he runs at me screaming. I brace my feet for the impact only to hear a gunshot then see the man fall to the ground dead.

I look around to see a woman a few years older than me, maybe 22 or 23 with long maroon hair and big hazel eyes wearing a black shirt tucked into black trousers with a chest holster holding a silver pistol on her feet she wears knee high brown boots with white laces. To be blunt she is hot. I'm broken out of my thoughts when she pulls her gun out of its holster and points it at my forehead. I just smirk and mockingly raise my hands.

"Earl Lady Ace Phantomhive, born September 4th, 1871, height 5'2" purple hair with Heterochromia iridium with one eye being blue and the other purple. Yup this seems to be her." she mumbles to herself as she reads off a piece of paper. " Sorry miss but I have to kill you." she says to me. I fake fear and dramatically put one hand to my to my forehead and the other at my waist.

"Oh well if I have to die then please shoot me in the chest for I wish for an open casket!" I exclaim dramatically she just shrugs and re aims her gun at my heart. I smirk making her confused then before she can react i grab the front of the gun with my left hand and slam my right palm into her wrist but instead to taking it i fling it away then i wrap one arm around her waist and one leg around her leg and pull making her hit the ground with me straddling her waist with her hands pined above her head. "Well I can tell you one thing you are a better sniper than you are a at close quarters combat." I tease she struggles under me.

"Mistress the masters are sa-" finny runs up but cuts himself off when he sees the girl and my position.

"FIANNIAN WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE BOYS?" I yell at him

"I-i w-want-ed to h-help?" He studers 
Looking like he's about to cry I sigh and knock out the girl and walk over to finny.

"Look I'm sorry I yelled I was just worried about the boys." I apologize and hug finny he buries his face in my shoulder trying to hide his sniffles. "You're alright finny, you're safe no ones gonna hurt you." I repeat softly in his ear trying to calm him down. After a few minutes his breathing returns to normal "Can you please take the girl to my study and tie her up? ill be on my way soon."  He nods, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder before heading inside.

sorry for the extremely late chapter, school just ended so ill do my best to update more often