Chapter 1 - Intro

🚨warning cringe alert🚨

Beep Beep Beep Beep!!!
My alarm rang.
"Arghh shut up!!" I mumbled to myself as I slammed the alarm.
2 minutes later
I finally got enough energy to get up and dress myself. Since I'm joining the "best school", we need to dress special. So our uniform is to just cosplay based on the group you are joining. Since it my first day, I just wore a Vocaloid group's inspired outfit. Ever since a graduate of the DWMA for some reason became a partner of the school, her changes affected the school's reputation drastically. The school changed from Ouran academy, a school for the rich and famous, to Ouran academy, the school for the rich and famous, world's #1 school. Ever since then people around the world started working hard to attend the school.

 Ever since then people around the world started working hard to attend the school

(I honestly don't know anymore)
Today was the first day of high school for me. I just recently moved from France to Bunkyō, Tokyo last week. This is my last time moving cause my parents finally found a decent job. They are currently working at a well-known electrical company named Tyche (as in the goddess of luck & fortune). I grab my bag and phone then headed downstairs. I looked at my watch. Well shit its 7:50. I only have about 20 minutes to get to school. I grab the toast on the table, put it in my mouth and did the the Naruto run all the way to school. (I honestly want to do that someday #lifegoals)
*Le time Skippy*
I arrived at the school.

The school was gigantic

The school was gigantic. There were so many buildings.
I open the gate and walk in.

There were lots of people around in groups

There were lots of people around in groups. Well this proves I'm lonely. I walk to locker #74 (heh my locker number) or my locker, and basically shoved everything in there and just grabbed my schedule and books. I passed a locker covered with attack on Titan posters.

I walked to Room 5. Everyone was sitting down and there was no teacher. So I just stood there awkwardly waiting for the Sensei. 2 minutes later a blonde haired women ran here and quickly got in the front. Huffing and puffing she said "Yeah, yeah, okay I'm not late.... Huh? Oh yeah, minna, we have a new student! Please introduce yourself."
"Uh hai, well I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the new transfer from France. I speak 6 languages. Japanese, English, German, French, and Russian. I've moved around a lot, but I'm finally staying here for good." I quickly spoke.
"Nice to meet you (Y/N) I'm Nanako
Kuroi your history teacher, does anyone have questions for (Y/N)?"
A cute brown hair boy raised his hand.
"Um did you say you spoke German?"
"I was living in Germany when I was 3 and left when I was 6, so yes" I replied shyly. He smiled at me.
"Okay, you can take a seat next to Izumi-San right there." She pointed at a blue haired girl. I went and sat down. "Ohao." I quickly said. She smiled. "Ohao, Y/N-Chan." I noticed she was wearing a Fairy Tail pin. "You're an otaku?" I asked. "Hmm? Oh yeah!!! How about you?" "Umm, I guess I am, but I just recently became an otaku." I smiled.
"Really? Come sit with me at lunch, I need to give you some recommendations!!!" She replied excitedly. Well this is gonna be a great school year.
*im a noob at writing, so this is kinda embarrassing to write a new story*