Being Hurt With You - 2

"hey (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)girllllyyy! Hurry up at the front waiting!" Xavier texted me. And before you ask no he's not gay he just teases me. I went outside of the blue front doors. I looked up to see a pair of dark green eyes. Reva. Reva is a girl who hates me cause I hang out with Xavier most of the tike , and she wants to hang out cause she likes him. "Hurt Her, This Time Worse." Reva commanded her possy of girls. Her possy came up to me with a smirk. They started kicking me and punching me from my stomach. Then Reva's phone rang. It was Xavier!? I heard him ask where I was. She said that I was hanging out with them instead. All of a sudden there was a flash and it was Reva. She had a rope. "What are you gonna do whip me?" I asked. Yes, Reva was a Vampire and I had aditude. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson."
"Oh, really. We're at school maybe you can teach me how to do my geometry homework." I said hoping to piss her of. Which I knew I did. She wraped the rope around my neck. Next thing I knew I was up on the flag pole? What the hell. I stugled for air as she was pulling the rope to bring my up. The other end of the ripe was around my neck so I struggled to breath. "XAVIER!!!" I screamed as my eyes fluttered shut.
"Crap, my head hurts like hell." I whispered to myself. I was in... Xavier's Bed?? Xavier was in the corner of my eyes. I turned to him and hugged him! He looked like he was crying from his red swollen eyes. I cryed as I saw him. I looked around and asked, " Is this your room?" He turned his head and looked at me. "Yeah, I told you I wanted you to meet my family and come to my house." I rubbed the front of my neck. It was stinging. I looked at Xavier as he looked at my neck. His face grew in anger at he saw all over me the purple and red that covered my soft pale skin. He got and hugged me tight. I hugged back. I looked down while the hug was still in session. He pushed my chin up lightly and said "Don't be afraid, Callie," He started, "I killed them they can't hurt you anymore." He must have read my mind if he knew I was afraid. Maybe I should kiss him? No I'm scared. What if he doesn't like me back? All of a sudden his lips crashed his mine. Like waves up upon rocks. But less painful. He stopped kissing me. "Callie, will you be my girlfriend." I kissed him on the lips- meaning yes. After I texted my mom that I'll be home on Sunday. Today was a pretty sad/ amazing Friday. Xavier and I both layed on the bed cuddling. I got up taking of my clothes. I left on my underwear and bra. Just cause. And got under the sheets with Xavier. I got to hot so I moved closer to Xavier. "Make me a vampire." I said he smiled.

Sorry cliff hanger. Hope you guys like my book😉