Chapter 2

Reginal, Sonia, Yvonne, and Duane were in the basement watching TV, but the TV was silent and they were acting what they think the people are saying in the show.

   "Wow Marsha! A football in the face! That's gotta hurt!" Duane impersonated with an exaggerated tone.

   "Oh, my nose!" Yvonne impersonated in a high-pitched tone.

   "That's going to be huge in the morning!"

   "Did you talk about my tits?"

   "Well,...bigger than the left."

   Sonia stared at them as she sat on Reginal's lap on the couch. "Why are we seeing this without sound?" She said as she folded her arms. "I'm totally confused."

   Yvonne got up and sat down in a chair and Duane handed Sonia an earphone that was connected to the Television.

   "Here," He said, "use an earphone."

   Sonia took the earphone, slipped it in her ear, and watched the television in silence. Reginal looked at Duane and nodded.

   "So," He said, "what's the deal with the vista cruiser?"

   "The deal is that there is no deal yet." Duane said.

   Reginal gave him an "oh" look. "How are we going to get to the concert?" He whispered.

   "Shut up!" Yvonne hissed.

   Sonia then looked at them and gave them an innocent smile. "What concert?"

   "Um..." Reginal nervously chuckled. "Todd Rudgren."

   "When?"

   "This weekend..."

   "Oh! Who's going?"

   "Um... Me, Duane, Yvonne, Cliff, Kristy, and the foreign kid Roy... Almost everyone." Sonia nodded, giving him a clue. "...And...you?"

   Sonia raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Oh!" She then playfully slapped him on the knee. "Well, well, Thank you for telling REGINAL!" She glared at Yvonne and Duane.

   "Oh..." Duane said. "Well,...I'm getting a soda" He stood up.

   "Yes." Yvonne said as she also got up.

   "Yep, me too." Reginal said and got up, but Yvonne pushed him down on the couch.

   "Sit down!" She snapped.

   Duane and Yvonne then rushed upstairs together. Sonia got up quickly and folded her arms.

   "You don't WANT me to go to the concert! Is that it?" She demanded.

   "I did not know if you liked music." Reginal stupidly said.

   "REGINAL!"

   "I did not invite you to the concert because... I know... you do not really like my friends."

   Then, she put her hand on her hips. "Did you tell them that?"

   "No."

   "Reginal! Do not say our privet conversations to people, Reginal! We... have devoted private conversations."

   "Also... I did not know if you'd be interested in Todd Rudgren...Like you said, he's not Franden."

   "I love Todd Lunderman." She said incorrectly. "I have the 45 of... 'hello, it's me'! Remember the night we listened to it?" She then sat on his lap. "We can have fun at the concert, especially in the car on the way back."

   He smiled. "Okay, you can come."

   She then leaned back. "Only if you want me to."

   He then looked at her with a serious look. "Oh, I want you to." He then tackled her with kisses and she laughed. Duane and Yvonne went down to the basement and frowned.

   "Sonia." Duane said. They then stopped and immediately look at him and Yvonne. "I guess...you're going to the concert with us."

   Sonia stood up quickly and exclaimed, "Yes!" Then, she calmed down. "Mm hm. I cannot wait." Then she looked at Reginal. "So... Reginal... You wanna go back to my house and listen to records?"

   Reginal shrugged. "Yes, sure."

   They then rushed upstairs, excitedly.

   "You kids have fun!" Duane called out. "Bye!"

   "See you soon." Yvonne also called out as she wrapped her arm around Duane's waist. "Ah, they're so damn cute... Whenever you turn your back, they'll go at it like dogs."

   "Oh, They're frisky."

   "Can't leave them alone."

   "No... You know... my sister thinks that WE... should not be left alone."

   Yvonne raises her brows. "Us?" They both chuckle. "We're alone... now..."

   "Well...Yeah..."

   Yvonne smiled. "Duane, relax, we've lived next door to each other for forever, you could have had me when I was 4 years old."

   "Really? And there I was all day on the hippidy-hop. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!...Stupid!"

   Yvonne laughed.