"Uncle Joo!" Somin smiled widely, standing in front of Namjoon. Namjoon lifted Somin into his arms, "You've grown so much since the last time I saw you, Somin!"

Jimin stood silently, admiring his daughter and his best friend. He loved his daughter more than anything in the whole world.

"I want to play hide and seek!" Somin suddenly said, looking at her father. She had cute chubby cheeks just like him. Although she was adopted, she resembled Jimin so much. Somin was also very smart, she learned how to speak easily without blabbering unlike most kids her age. She was even going to start school this year.

"Ah... Somin. We'll play later. Uncle Joon and I have to talk about some things first. Okay?" Jimin said as Namjoon gently sat her down on the couch. Somin nodded and sat patiently, watching her father and uncle leave the living room.

They both sat down at the kitchen table. Namjoon suddenly said, "When are you going to find someone new? You can't be single forever. Things are gonna be harder, especially since Somin is growing up so fast."

Jimin sighed, "I know that, Namjoon. I just don't think I'm over him."

"But you'll be able to find someone who makes you forget all about Yoongi," Namjoon said. "It's gonna be hard, I know. I didn't expect you two to end up like this. You guys were one of the couples that I thought would last for a long time. You'll find someone way better, you deserve better than him."

"I guess."

They didn't realize Somin had been standing there, waiting as she listened to their conversation. "Yoongi? Appa?" Somin questioned, which caused tears to quickly fill Jimin's eyes.

Namjoon replied, "Somin, didn't Jimin tell you to wait for us in the living room? It's very rude to eavesdrop on conversations. Your father is going through a very tough time."

Somin began to cry and scream, "My daddies are not together anymore!" Tears constantly began rolling down her face. She sat down on the tiles and kept screaming, "I want my daddies together!"

Jimin was surprised because Somin hasn't had a tantrum like this in a very long time. He picked her up off the ground and held her against his chest.

"Somin. Calm down. I'm gonna try to find you a new father," Jimin said, holding back his own tears.

"I don't want a new one! I want my daddy!" Somin yelled.

Jimin put her down and she stood in front of him, crossing her arms. "Somin! Go to your room," He raised his voice, causing Somin to wipe her tears and frown. She went upstairs into her room and began sobbing softly, holding onto a teddy bear Yoongi had given her.

Jimin looked at Namjoon and sighed, "I hate having to yell at her like that but she just doesn't understand the situation between me and her father."

Namjoon nodded, "Of course she wouldn't understand. She's only three. It's gonna be hard for both of you but I'll always be here for you both. Yoongi shouldn't have done that to you. But you have to be strong for Somin."

"Thanks for being here for me. I'm going to go upstairs and talk to Somin," Jimin said and went upstairs, into Somin's room. He saw her sitting in the corner of the room. He recognized the bear Yoongi had given her when it was her birthday.

Somin looked up and saw her dad standing there. She stood up and ran into Jimin's arms, "I'm sorry, daddy. Please don't be mad at me."

Jimin ruffled her hair, turning it into a messy ponytail. "I'm not mad at you. Do you want to see Yoongi tomorrow?" Honestly, he didn't want to see Yoongi's face ever again but he was willing to make the sacrifice for Somin.

Her frown quickly turned into a smile, "Yes!"

"Okay, I'll call him when I get home from work," Jimin said and walked out of the room.

Namjoon stood in front of the staircase, "You're gonna call Yoongi? That's very brave of you. Well, it's time for you to go to work, which means it's time for me to babysit."

Jimin nodded, "I'll see you later." He walked out of the house and locked the door.

-

"What would you like?" Jimin asked the old man who stood in front of the cashier. The old man looked up at the menu and stood there very long. Getting impatient, he asked, "Uh... Would you like a cappuccino, sir?"

The old man nodded. After Jimin gave the old man the cappuccino, he saw an unusual face. Usually, Jimin saw the same familiar faces every day. This unusual face was actually really handsome and they seemed to be just about the same age as Jimin.

"Can I get black coffee?" The man asked and Jimin nodded. After a few seconds, the coffee was ready. Jimin handed the coffee to the man, however, the man wasn't paying attention. This caused the coffee to spill all over the man's shirt.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" Jimin apologized and quickly grabbed multiple tissues.

Jimin no longer stood behind the counter. He patted the man's shirt with the tissues and he felt his heart racing as he managed to feel abs. The man replied to Jimin's apology, "It's okay, no need to apologize, Jimin."

Jimin stopped patting the taller man's shirt, "How'd you know my name?"

"It says it on your name tag."

Jimin felt as if he was the dumbest person on the whole entire earth. "I forgot about that," He laughed awkwardly.

The man couldn't help but chuckle at Jimin's cuteness, "My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you, Jimin."

"I'm so sorry about all of this. Is there any way I could make this up to you?" Jimin said as he threw away the wet tissues in a nearby trash can.

Jungkook smirked, "Well, you could give me your number. I mean... If you're into guys."

Jimin's cheeks instantly became a bright shade of pink. "Well, I am actually interested in guys. Here's my number," Jimin held out his phone, showing his phone number.

Jungkook added the number into his phone. "I'll call you later, cutie," Jungkook winked then walked out of the coffee shop.

Jimin's jaw dropped, "What the hell just happened?" He went back behind the counter, continuing to work. Throughout the day, he couldn't stop thinking of Jungkook. It was weird and unusual for Jimin, people never flirted with him. But he liked it.