"How was work?" Namjoon asked as he heard the front door open. Somin was sleeping in Namjoon's lap with her head against his chest. They were watching a TV show on the couch but eventually, Somin got tired.

Jimin entered the living room, "It was actually pretty good. Aww, look at my cute daughter." He kissed the top of Somin's head then he sat down on the couch next to Namjoon.

He sighed, "I guess this is the time to call Yoongi." Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and suddenly he was receiving a phone call from an unknown number.

Namjoon didn't recognize that number but then he saw a smile appear on Jimin's face. He asked, "Who's that?"

"I met this guy at work today... But I'm kind of nervous to answer the call," Jimin stared at the ringing phone in his hand. Then it stopped ringing. He instantly regretted his decision and pouted, "He's never gonna call me back! I'm such a horrible person." Then a message appeared on the screen.

+82-XXX-XXXX: Hey, It's Jungkook. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime, like go on a date or something. My treat. I'd love to get to know you better.

Jimin: Hey, I'd love to go on a date with you. Sorry that I didn't answer your call I was just kind of nervous.

[New Contact] Jungkook: You don't have to be nervous, cutie. How about I pick you up around 6 PM? We can go to this restaurant.

Jimin: Okay, that sounds nice. I'll give you my address tomorrow.

Jimin shouted happily, "HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!" He forgot that Somin had been sleeping but she didn't wake up. Much like Yoongi, she could pretty much sleep through anything.

"That's great! Just don't forget that you have to call Yoongi. I'll be leaving now," Namjoon said and gently placed Somin on Jimin's lap then he left.

Jimin sighed deeply and he decided to text Yoongi instead of calling him. He didn't know if he could bear to hearing Yoongi's voice.

Jimin: SoMin wants to see you tomorrow. Could you come over?

Yoongi: Yeah. How is everything?

Jimin: Everything is fine. 5:30PM.

Yoongi: Okay. Why are you being so bland? Don't tell me that you're still upset with me.

Jimin: If I wasn't still upset at you, I wouldn't have divorced you. Can you just pick her up tomorrow and don't ask me questions.

Jimin put his phone back into his pocket and brought Somin into her room. He tucked her in bed and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "Good night, baby girl. I love you. Sweet dreams."

Walking out of the room, he smiled. He loved his daughter and he was really looking forward to his date. Jimin entered his own room and changed into his pajamas, which were only red plaided boxers and a plain black tank top.

He lied down on his bed, which felt bigger since Yoongi left. He hated being alone but he didn't miss Yoongi.

-

Somin's eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face as she heard the doorbell, "Daddy is that my other daddy?"

Jimin nodded and held Somin's hand, walking to the front door. He opened the door and saw Yoongi with a different hair color.

"How's my sweetheart? Did you miss me?" Yoongi asked Somin, squatting.

"I've missed you so much, Daddy!" Somin replied, smiling widely, and let go of Jimin's hand to hug Yoongi.

Yoongi picked her up, making Somin hug his neck. he had missed her so much. He wanted to have full custody of Somin but he decided not to start any more problems with Jimin.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin, still hugging Somin, "What time should I bring her back home?"

"Around 9," Jimin said, not making eye contact with his ex-husband. Yeah, they were married and everything was almost perfect. Somin was the best thing that had happened to them but unfortunately, one person was able to ruin everything they had.

Nobody expected it to happen. It was hard to even imagine Yoongi and Jimin breaking up, let alone have a divorce. "Alright, I'll call you when I come back here," Yoongi replied and Jimin nodded.

Jimin closed the door and instantly began panicking, "Oh no, no, no.What am I gonna wear?! I only have 15 more minutes to get dressed!"

He ran into his bedroom and searched his closet for clothes to wear. He didn't know if he should wear something chic, classy, or fancy. There wasn't much to choose from anyway. Would putting on a tux be too extra? He had no idea. Jimin groaned, "Ugh! Whatever."

He threw on a white collared shirt, leaving two top buttons open. Also, black skinny jeans with black shoes. Jimin ruffled his black hair, making it look cute and slightly messy. Looking at himself in the bedroom mirror, he smirked, "I don't look too bad." Then he frowned again, "Is this too much?"

Before he could change his mind about his outfit, he heard the doorbell ring. Jungkook was a little early but Jimin didn't mind that at all. It was way better than being ditched. Jimin took a deep breath and walked towards the front door. Opening the door, his jaw dropped at the sight of Jungkook.

"Hey, Jimin. You look great," Jungkook smiled.

Jimin immediately closed his mouth, "H-Hey. You do too." He could feel his cheeks burning, due to embarrassment. Jimin felt like a high schooler who has never been on a date before.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asked, smiling. Jimin nodded in response, almost certain that this would probably be one of the best nights he will ever have.