Chapter 8

•Eugene POV// im so confused on how much months old (y/n) is, cause it was October when she found out, Month later was November then 3 months later is January and Valentines is in February so, I meant 4 months not 3 so technically shes just about 5 months, and you could find the gender of the baby at 4 months if the doctor can clearly see it, and yeah, im confused but y'all probably don't care , ha.

"Hello 911 whats your emergency?" I could over hear the operator on the phone. "We have an emergency," Erin was panicking, she told the operator the address. "My friend, she fainted, she had a hard time breathing, shes pregnant and we need an ambulance!" Erin paced back and forth, she wiped her sweaty hand on her pants. "(y/n), help is on the way." I grab her hand, "Stay strong." I kiss her belly. "Thank you," Erin hangs up the phone and kneels down right next to me. "They'll be here in 6 minutes." Erin places her hand on (y/n)'s chest. She gasped. "HER INHALER." Standing up franticly she ran upstairs. "What?" I pull (y/n)'s body up and sit her up, her back was laying down on my legs. I heard Erin running down the stairs, she held an inhaler. "Erin!" I reach for the inhaler as she hands it to me. Putting the end of the tube into her mouth, I puffed it two times. (y/n)'s chest moved up for a slight second. I heard an ambulance truck outside the apartment. "Erin open the door!" I yell and Erin dashes for the door. Opening the door, men in uniform bursted in with a stretcher, placing it right beside me, I helped lift (y/n). They rolled her out the house. "Eugene." I turn and Erin tossed my keys. Quickly grabbing them, I nod. "Lets go," I slide on my jacket, whipping my tears.

~later at the Hospital~

My legs shaking. God damnit, they didn't let me go in and stay with her. I sat in the lobby with Erin, Zac, Keith, Ned, Ariel, (y/n)'s mom and dad, my mom, some of (y/n)'s cousins, and I think some of (y/n)'s friends im guessing. I sigh and stare down at my shoes, I slipped on the first shoes at my door, which were my slides. I had my jeans on from yesterday and an old shirt that (y/n) got me. I sigh and hold back my tears.
"Hello, I'm here to see (y/n) , I'm her sister." I looked up at the front desk and saw a lady, someone who looked a little bit like (y/n). The lady turned around and saw familiar faces. "Eugene?" she asked. Walking up to me, tears down her face, "Eugene? (y/n)'s boyfriend?" I stood up, "Yes?" I wiped some tears away. "Where is (y/n)? Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" She asked. "(y/n)'s sister? Right?" She was the sister, who was always on the phone, messaging, and what not. She nodded and whipped away tears from her cheeks down to her chin. "She's in room 211." I sigh.
"Eugene Lee Yang?" I looked at the doctor, I walked over and I smiled, "Doctor Galen." He shook my hand and he cleared his throat. "You can see (y/n) now." He nodded and he looked at the lobby filled with people. "2 at a time," He walked away and I walked in the middle of the waiting room, "Just so you all know we can see (y/n) now." Some people stood up. "Eugene, you go first alone, then everyone else." (y/n)'s mom sniffled and everyone around nodded. "Thank you." I hugged her and rushed to her room.
I knocked on the door, making sure it was a good time. "Come in." I heard a weak strained voice. I opened the door and saw her. The love of my life, laying down, a hospital gown, wires attached to her, her IV fluid flowing into her veins. I close the door behind me, She smiles. Her mascara, eyeliner, was running from tears. "Hey baby," I go on my knees next to her bed. "Hi." She smiles again. I lean in and give her a kiss. "Are you okay? Hows the baby? " I lightly squeeze her hand. "Im doing better," She nodded and squeezes my hand back. "The baby, she's okay. She also had a hard time breathing for a while, but she's fine now." I heard her say , she. "Wait." I scoff. "SHE?" I stood up and my heart exploded. "WERE HAVING A GIRL?!" I should have kept my tone down, but I was excited. I grab the Doctors chair and sit down. I kiss her cheek multiple times and kiss her all over her face. "I already have a name for her." She giggles and tries pushing me away. "I think I already know what name your gonna say," I pull away and smirked. "I know, I just really love that name. Its unique, no one else will have it." (y/n) sighs and looks at me. "I love you Eugene." She whips away the excess makeup. "I love you mi amor de mi vida." I tried my best and I gave her a big kiss. "Your family is here, they want to visit you." I look at the door. "Alright, well send em in." She grins. "When can you get out?" I ask her walking to the door. "I can leave later today after the IV is done and the test are done and all that." (y/n) waves me goodbye. "Ill be back," I open the door and send her a kiss. She sends one back "Love you." "Love you too." I close the door. With a big, goofy, grin slapped on my face.

•Later at almost 1 in the morning.•/ Your POV•

Eugene's head rested on my legs. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. I giggle at the thought of my baby girl, in the arms of her father, Eugene Le Yang. There was a knock at the door and Dr. Galen entered. "(y/n) . Your free to go. Nurse Sith will come in and take out the IV, and give you your sonograms, then your free to go." He smiles and nods, closing the door behind him. Eugene lifts his head up, "What?" Eugene was confused and I laughed.
20 minutes later Eugene was driving in the Drive-Thru of McDonald's. As we were waiting for our food, Eugene grabbed his phone, plugged in the aux cord. I smiled as soon as I heard the piano of the song, Eugene started singing along with John Legend. "What would I do without your smart mouth?" He squeezed my cheeks and puckered his lips, not giving me a kiss. "Drawing me in and you kicking me out." He placed his hand on my thigh and kept singing. "Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't bring you down." Blowing me a kiss. "Whats going on im that beautiful mind," He ran his fingers through my hair quickly. "Im on your magical mystery ride, and im so dizzy, don't know what hit me but ill be all right." I join Eugene. "My heads under water, but im breathing fine. Your crazy and im out of my mind," We grab hands, "Cause all of me, loves all of you." I let Eugene sing the next part. "Love your curves and all your edges." I sang the next part. "All your, perfect imperfections." We sang together again. "Give your all to me, Ill give my all to you. You're my end and. y beginning even when I lose im wining." We both exchange smiles and try not to laugh. "Cause Ill give you all, of me, and you give me all, of you, oh." We kiss and Eugene turns down the volume.
We turn around and saw the McDonald's employee recording us, when she stopped the video she put down her phone, "Im sorry. That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I know you from Buzzfeed!" Handing us our food. We have a little convo and we drive off. "Oh Eugene." tap him on the shoulder. I could tell I caught his attention and was listening. "We should have a baby shower!" I take a drink of my orange juice. "Hell yeah! Mr. and Mrs. Lee Yang baby shower." He grabs my hand and raises it to the car roof. Mr. and Mrs. Lee Yang, I like the sound of that.