Rainy Day

I am now in the bakery drinking hot chocolate and eating a donut with jam inside, it is 7:15am and I am having breakfast at the bakery because I felt like it -_-

I was starting to doze off because I was kind of sleepy and I was very relaxed.

I laid my head on the table and as I was going to close my eyes I heard the bakery door open and bells ringing.

I looked up and saw Himchan ordering his order, I smiled and waited for him to finish and look this way so I can call him over and chat

When he received his order he turned around looking for somewhere he could sit in.

When he saw me he grinned and walked in my direction he then asked if he could sit

" Of course Channie!" I said happily

He sat down and took a sip out of his Americano coffee.

" Why are you here early in the morning?" I asked Himchannie

" I'm going to go out with B.A.P," Himchan replied " we are going to practice dancing and singing because we are going to enter a competition."

" Really!, can I see the show or is it only for the judges to see??" I asked

" Will you really come and see us if you had the chance!!" Himchan said surprised

" Well duhh Channie I would do anything to see you preform!" I said smiling and he blushed and grinned

" The show will be awesome and you wont regret it." Himchan said excitedly.

We kept chatting after that until he got a call from the B.A.P members telling him that they are in the dance room waiting for him.

" Well, I have to go know." Himchan said as he went out of the Bakery.

I was bored sitting alone in the bakery so I got out and headed back home.

When I reached the house I decided to watch a drama and eat eat eat because I was bored.

While I was watching the drama and eating I felt full so full that I decided to go jog and burn the fat!!-_-'

I headed to my room upstairs and wore my exercising clothes and I also grabbed a hoodie because it was cold outside

When I was in front of the house door I looked at the time it was exactly 6:00pm I decided I was going to stay out for 2 hours an then come back.

I first walked to the park my earphones plugged into my ears and the sound of super junior M's Swing was blasting out of the earphones.

When I reached the park I drank some water and then began jogging.

I really like this park because it has lots of big trees and it never has more than 15 people in it, this time there were no people in their which was kind of strange.

While I was jogging I noticed that it started to get too cold and there were lots of clouds.

I decided to ignore it and I kept jogging, and that was a bad idea because after a while it started to rain hard.

I ran to that closest tree and stayed under it waiting for the rain to finish.

I took out my phone and decided to call someone to pick me up, when I opened my phone, I was shocked to find it dead.

" AISHHHH!!" I said annoyed

I waited for about 20 mins listening I music on my IPod.

I finally decided that I'm going to go home running in the rain, I slowly walked out of under the tree.

I shivered when the rain drops started landing on me, I smiled I don't know why but it felt good.

I started running home trying not to slip because of all the puddles.

I was running and not really paying attention, I was really happy running in the rain, as I was running I suddenly I bumped into a tall strong figure.

I fell down after I bumped him but he didn't, I looked up at him and I was shocked to see Baekhyun who was also running to somewhere drenched.

" Shay-Kaa ah, sorry " Beakhyun said a he helped me up.

" It's ok, but I think I'm the one that's supposed to apologize since I bumped into to you so sorry." I said while smiling.

" Can I come over at your house? My house is so far, and I will leave when the rain will stop." Said Baekhyun.

" Of course you can Baek, and my dad is staying over at his friends place so He won't be their, " I said " But know how about we start running because I'm freezing."

" Yeah come on." Said Baek as he held my hand and we began running.

We finally reached the house
" were here," I said slowing down as we approached the house door.

I opened the door and entered the house with Baekhyun right behind me.

He took of his shoes and I did the same and then I lead him to the living room and told him to wait Their until I get him some of my dad's old cloths that he won't mind if He used and a towel.

When I came back I told Baek where the shower was and told him that I would shower upstairs.

I went up stairs an took a quick shower and got out wearing Hello Kitty Pj'z and I dries my hair real quick.

When I went downstairs I saw Baekhyun sitting on the couch waiting for me.

" Baekkiee do you want hot chocolate?" I asked.

" yeah, sure I'm starving." He replied smiling

I went to the kitchen and started making the hot chocolate and while I was making it I heard Baekhyun coming in.

" Shay-Kaa ah I have some good news." Said Baek smiling.

I turned to him.

" what's the good news?" I curiously asked

" Kyungsoo said that he will come to school on Monday!" Said Baek happily

I smiled and acted that I didn't already know.

" Really!!," I said excitedly " I can't wait to see him."

Baekhyun grinned.

When I finished the hot chocolate I poured the drink in two pink mugs and headed to the living room with Baekhyun behind me.

We sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and started watching a movie that was airing, it was a movie about zombies and it was called World War Z.

Every time something surprising happened I would shriek and he would jump and then we would laugh at our reactions.

The rain stopped at the middle of the movie but Baekkiee and I watched the movie until it finished and then we started talking about how great the movie was an how real the zombies looked.

And at about 9:45 Baekhyun left and I gave him an umbrella just incase it rained again when he was on his way home.

I then went upstairs and got ready for bed thinking about meeting Kyungsoo tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for the late update but I hope you liked this chapter
Plz comment your thoughts and vote!!
XOXO ★★★