Chapter1

-Dec 25, 2017-12:00am-

(the dates and times will help you out through the story)

Hi, I'm Park Chaeyoung but most people call me Rosè. Today is my friends anniversary, what kinda of anniversary you may ask....well. It's her......death anniversary. Yes you heard right, her death anniversary. Some people ask me what happened to her, others are to scared to ask. "She was killed" I would tell them but I'd never tell the full story, now I'm willing to tell you guys the truth. So before i tell you who the killer was let's go back to the beginning.
~
~
{1 year ago}
~
~
-Dec 24, 2016-8:15pm-

I was running through the woods, this person wearing a black hoodie chased me with a knife in his hand. I saw a tree but before I hid behind it, I looked back to see if the guy was still following me but he wasn't. I hid behind the tree as try to catch my breath crouching down. Once I looked up....there he was walking towards me. I tried to back up but my back was already hitting the tree. He pulled out a knife and......."Rosè!" He yells my name?

-Dec 24, 2016-7:15am-

"Rosè, wake up" I open my eyes and see Lisa and Jisoo. She looked at me worried. "are you ok?" Lisa exclaimed "we heard you screaming, and plus you're sweating" Jisoo also exclaimed. I wipe the sweat off my face "Ye-Yeah..I'm ok" I said kinda confused. "Good because it's Christmas Eveeee~" Jennie said leaning in the door way. I groan "Let me sleep" I said as I put a pillow on top of my face. Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo looked at each other with a smirk and got on top of me. "Rosie, wake up, wake up" they all said in child like voices while shaking me back and forth. "I swear if you gu-" They cut me off. "They sky is awake, so we're awake, so we have to play" they said and giggled in unison "Y'all are giving a headache" I push the pillow more onto my face. "We'll do it again" Lisa said trying to tease me. "Fineee, I'll get up" I take off the pillow that was on my face and threw it at Lisa. "Rosieeee" she whined as the others laughed. "Do you guys want me to throw a pillow at you too?" I looked at Jisoo and Jennie with a smirk as they shake their heads. "Wellllllll, it's to late" I quickly threw pillows at them, then that turned in to a pillow fight.

We all lay on my bed "Welp that sucked the life out of me." I giggled so did the others. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys, we got invited to a Christmas Eve party" Jisoo said calmly. "What?!" Me, Lisa, and Jennie  all said in unison as we sat up quickly. "Why weren't we told about this?" Jennie crossed her arms. "Wellllll, you guys didn't ask....." Jisoo said hesitating a little. "Ok forget that, when does it start??" I ask putting my hands on Jisoo's shoulders. Jisoo looked at the clock "ummm, 7:30pm. We have time, it's burly 9:30am" all the girls nodded. "Guys?" Lisa looked at all of us, we all brung our attention to her. "Is there gonna be guys?" Lisa said as she nudge Jennie's elbow. We all sighed in annoyance "is that really all you think about?" Jennie said as Lisa ignored the question. "I mean the most important thing we have to worry about is what we are gonna wear." Jisoo had said looking at all of us. "Shit" we all said as we jumped up from my bed. "Shopping time?" I looked at them with a smirk. They all smiled and nodded. "Shopping time" we all got changed and headed out to the mall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it's you Kpop Alien here, this is my first fanfic so please ignore any mistakes I had missed or anything that doesn't sound right. If you guys were wondering, Maybe BTS is gonna be in the next chapter idk yet. I know this chapter was kinda boring , but I will get better^^. I hoped you guys liked it, love you guys💕