Chapter3

-Dec 24,2016-8:10-
"Pretty isn't it" someone had said next to me. I turn around and see a guy looking at the lights. I look down and nodded in agreement. "Yeah they are" I look up at him again and he was smiling at me.

He's a very attractive guy, damn I wonder how many hoes he has chasing him around

He's a very attractive guy, damn I wonder how many hoes he has chasing him around. "They remind me of my grandmother" he said looking back at the lights "when I lived back in Busan, me and her would go out at night and watch the stars." He said then sighed "anyway, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" he stuck out his hand and I smiled and shook his hand "It's nice to meet you Jimin, I'm Chaeyoung but you can call me Rose" I said to him as I let go of his hand. "Well it's nice to meet you to Rose." He chuckled "Rose and Chaeyoung are both really pretty names, they suites you" he said with a warm smile "Thank you" I took out my phone and looked at the time ~8:28~ "Damn time goes fast, I should go find my friends" I say as I turn off my phone. He scratched the back of his neck. "May I have your number? Maybe we can hangout sometime." I nod "yeah I'd like that" I had gave him my number and he gave me his but before I left him, I got a message from Jisoo.

       ~Message from Jichu💕🍗~

Jichu💕🍗:
Omo I lost Lisa

                                                      :Me
                        Wdym you lost her????

Jichu💕🍗:
I can't find her
She was with me earlier and now she's gone

                                                     :Me
                             I'll be downstairs rn

  "bye jimin" Me and him smile and wave at each other "See you around bye." I run downstairs quickly repeatedly mumbling over and over again " please be safe, please be safe." I see Jennie sitting on the couch with a worried look on her face. Once she sees me she stands and started walking to me quickly. "Oh My God, where is she? Did you find her?" I exclaimed "No....That's why left, Jisoo had texted me 2mins after you went to the bathroom." Jennie said looking down. "Let's just go look for her, go check outside and i'll check in the basement" I said as Jennie nods and ran outside. I go down to the basement and look down the hall.  There is like 5 rooms but i can burly see. "Damn this place is crusty" I said to myself.  I looked in the first door to my left and what i saw was just "OMO" What was in front of my eyes surprised me.