Friends

Has anyone ever made you feel so great ? Well here I will present to you , my friends that make life much easier. Mostly all of them have been with me since 3rd grade and now I'm in highschool I'm a senior. Two of my friends have been with me since we were born. Well I should just stop explaining ,right ummm where was I ? Oh wait I remember *cough cough first I will introduce you to  Luna , my BFFSLS (Best friend forever since life started😝)  , she is 5 feet tall and has brown hair and brown eyes and she was born in Paris just like me ! Her mom an dad are divorced so she lives with their dad like me ! Even though that's nothing to be proud of , I still live normal . Luna Is always there for me ,she's funny , energetic and likes to read but 2 of her fav things to do are playing violin and listening to BTS❤️! I 💜 BTS but she is obsessed with them.I also love twenty one pilots and I like playing the drums and violin but I can play all sorts of instruments (hope I'm not bragging 😁). My best guy friend is  Gus (his real name is longer but this is his nickname) he is really funny an has FLUFFY hair but like I mean FLUFFFFYY. He's been there for me the most and so I love him like a brother since  I'm an only child (I think).Gus plays percussion in band but they get to come over  since we have 2 more weeks for our concert so we need to play together . Gus and I have so many things in common like we both 💜 PIZZA and TOP (twentyonepilots) and his last name is the same as mine !! His parents are also divorced so we get to hang out a lot. He is 6 feet tall which is hard for me because  I'm four eleven and I have to get a chair just to give him a hug .Gus is an athlete and me and Luna are nerds I guess. My other friend Chris will be my brother because his mom and my dad are boy friend and girl friend which is disgusting. Chris is 5 feet tall and has black hair and green eyes which eye love 😂 lol (get it , I love and eye love 😁 I guess I'm trying to hard). He is an athlete which turns the girls on all the time just like Gus .  I'm not popular  and I don't plan on being popular because  I'm good just the way I am even if I'm the only one at school that has glasses because everyone just gets contacts , which I hate. Luna has a crush on Chris and I'm not planning on telling him but I am planning them a date . Chris plays in band too just like Gus and also plays the percussion. Then there is Jake my bf (boyfriend) we've been dating for a year . He is an athlete and plays the cello wonderfully in tune . Sometimes he gets jealous when I hug Gus but I tell him that Gus is just like a brother . Jake has blond hair and is 6 feet tall but I think he is an inch shorter than Gus . His family is not divorced and he's happy with that. Daisy is  5 feet and has red /orange hair . She also  plays in orchestra , she plays the bass and loves to draw like me!!  One of the cutest things about her are her freckles. She is popular because her boyfriend is Jonah beck "the amazing, hot and dumb football player ".Hes just like the other dudes , he might be hot but he just wants to sleep with you and I hate that. Gus and Jake are  different because they have good hearts  (I hope) . Jonah is 5 feet tall and has blond hair and blue eyes and thinks he's perfect . I don't wanna judge but the are things that people need to know. So whatever , I need to sleep for tomorrow because I have a test for science . (Did I tell you I'm the smartest person in the school😏) btw I'm not bragging!