😍More than just friends😍

While I was walking with Gus I felt like holding his hand so I just grabbed his hand and it was really warm but I liked it because I was cold. Then we stopped in front of the door and he turned and hugged me and I admit it was kind of funny because I was kinda hugging his stomach since I'm really short . "Gus what are you trying to do ?😏 , (G) "Nothing I'm just giving you a nice warm hug to make you feel better , is that a problem ?😏😘" (Me) "No of course not it's just that *pause* you're so warmmmmmm!!" We stay there for one more minute and then enter the class room and as always he pulls a chair right next to me. I've never had someone care so much about me than my friends and family. He has been there for me there for me even if I don't need him. The truth is I've been thinking about Gus as more than just friends.😶But we've been friends since preschool and I don't want our friendship to end since I might not be here on October 4th because I might move to Paris . The thing is that I don't wanna tell him right now that I'm moving cuz I know he'll freak out so I'm waiting for the right time to tell him. For now I will enjoy these lovely moments with him and of course my other friends. I will also try to make new guy friends and try to forget Jake.