Thank You to the writers!!

Holla to all the MaNan fans here..writers and readers..

Its been 3 years to that one heck of awesome ride we got to enjoy with our MaNan and Fab 5.

Yet no replacement has been found which could help us get over from the magic they had created on our hearts and minds.

We all have been so addicted to the show and its characters that we really can't get over it even after it left us almost one and a half years back.

Even though me and you don't know about each other but I would like to share my level of addiction with you lovelies.

All of my spare time be it travelling to work, entertaining myself for breaks during studies or anywhere whenever I get time I only search new MaNan stories on wattpad or keep reading the old ones over and over again without getting bored. Few of them I guess I have memorized the dialogues also. There are tons of stories on Wattpad but you'll find only MaNan stories in my library.If you ever check..hahaa..

All thanks to all the MaNan writers here who even after so long have kept the essence of Forever and Hamesha alive in our hearts and lives through their mesmerizing concepts and ideas formed into stories. Each story is beautiful in its own way with Forever and Hamesha being constants.You people have seriously done and are doing a really commendable work for which I am thankful to each one of you from the bottom of my heart. Because I don't know what would have I done had you peeps hadn't thought of writing fanfictions on our own MaNan.

Since a long time I had thought of writing this but then I thought what better day than KYY anniversary.

From arrange marriages to love marriages, from boss and PA/Employees to Vampires to Prince and Princess to Mafias, to college love stories, every story is a wonderful creation of some or the other writer.

There are many stories where I comment but many of them I just vote and leave it.. apologies for that..you guys have big wala dil so you will forgive me for that..won't you? from now I'll comment on all the stories I read..but just so you know all of them are awesome, amazing, beautiful, fantastic, fabulous, mesmerizing, beautiful, superb, lovely..bass I can't remember any more adjectives now..cholly..

OK now..enough of my chattering..won't bore you guys more from my same dialogues..

God bless you all lovely writers..I'll keep all of you in my prayers just like Nandini kept Manik..

Keep writing..Stay blessed..Take care..

  Thank You all once again..  

Love Hugs Kisses & Wishes..