In the begining

Lukewarm water ran down between my breasts. I stood facing the shower, hands up against the wall and head looking at my feet. What was this feeling? Was it regret? I asked many questions as I recalled the events that had occurred in that day.

"W- what have I done?" I asked myself aloud for the last time, "How could I be that foolish?"

I pictured the face that I saw earlier and wiped away a tear that had started to form in my right eye. I could feel the disappointment, of which I had come accustom to, surrounding me as I stood there.

When I came to my senses, I turned around to look out the window. The scenery had gone from a purply, orange haze to a midnight blue. Small speckles of light lit up the sky while a couple of clouds covered where the moon would be located. All the trees had turned to black shadows and the houses in the distance could hardly be seen.

I stepped out of the shower only to be covered in a cool breeze due to the window being partially open. I reach for my towel and wrap it around my body. It comforted me in a way no one else had in a long time. Sad I know but it's been a tough couple of months.

As I walked out into the landing I saw that my mother has been and left in a hurry. I could tell by the cleanish living room and the fact that the shopping that has been tossed on the table and left. I saw there is a small note along with the shopping. It had her iconic posh handwriting that made her look more important and hard working then she actually is. As I read I could hear her voice to fit her handwriting and image completely; a woman in her mid-forties, curly blonde hair cut to be just above the shoulders, a rather modern sense of fashion, when dressed casually, and impeccable facial expressions.

I have done your shopping for you. I noticed you where in the shower so I'll just leave it here and well go~

Love mum xxx

As I started to unpack the shopping something caught my eye. It's a dress, a pair of shoes and a note.

A/N at times I may switch from past to present mostly because I'm bad at writing. PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME.