The T.A.R.D.I.S. Takes Flight

Hello my fellow Whovians ! This is my first book made on Wattpad. Hope all my friends enjoy the Doctor on his adventure.
_________________________

      It was a stormy night in Blackwood,England on September 21st and hope had fallen. There was a war between England and North America and England had lost. There was a couple outside:Jane and Mark.When they were going home they noticed something strange. It was a blue police box. Just at that moment the door swung open and a man came out. He unexpectedly said, "I am The Doctor, and may I ask who are you?" They introduced themselves to him and he told them what he was doing. He said that he had found a mysterious rock in their neighborhood.

      The Doctor had looked top to bottom but still could find nothing. Then, as he was walking in the Plunesberry he saw something strange. All the people in the neighborhood had stood outside with their children locked inside. The Doctor looked closely at at the people and noticed they were all looking inside at the children. He used his sonic screwdriver to open the door. Jane and Mark quickly follow right behind him. Mark frantically asked, " What are you doing?"

      The Doctor responded, "We need to talk to the children. We need to know what's going on.Hmm, do I smell fish fingers and custard?"

      The Doctor, just being himself went to find the fish fingers and custard. Mark went up to look for the child. Frightened, the child went to hide in the closet. Mark wondered why the child hid and then looked behind him.