The Dalek's Final Act

When they got downstairs they saw 5 Daleks and Harold circling around the T.A.R.D.I.S. It took the Doctor a split-second to realize what was going on. The Daleks need the T.A.R.D.I.S. because they needed to create a wormhole.Harold was the final puzzle piece sitting right in front of them all along. When Harold found that rock it gave him superpowers to drain life force or any power. Now that the Doctor knew that it was time to reveal the Daleks' evil plans.

      "So, you think you can just come to Earth and create a Wormhole?" the Doctor smoothly said, "Not on my watch!"

      "Explain yourself unknown Doctor, EEXXPPLLAAIINN!'' The Dalek demanded.

      " I am the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness and today is the day when the Daleks die!" the Doctor triumphantly said.

      The Daleks started to shot off their blasts while performing the drill to create the Wormhole. The Doctor, Jane and Mark went back up stairs to the room to hide for now. Then, when the Wormhole was being created the Doctor rushed back downstairs and saved the day.The Doctor used his sonic to reverse the polarity to suck the Daleks in to the Wormhole. The Doctor jumped off the stairs, grabbed Harold, and they ran upstairs as fast as they could. The Doctor used his T.A.R.D.I.S. remote control to bring it upstairs.

      The Wormhole closed just as the last Dalek fell in.When they went back downstairs everything looked perfectly fine. The adults snapped out of the hypnosis and went back inside. When Harold's parents came inside Harold rushed to give them a hug. The Doctor,Mark,and Jane introduced themselves and stayed for dinner.

      "Will I ever see you again Doctor,Mark, and Jane?'' Harold sadly asked.

      "Maybe, just be careful with those powers," the Doctor replied.

      It was time for them to go home and they stepped into the T.A.R.D.I.S. After facing the Daleks all of them could've used some rest but that wasn't the case.

      "All the galaxies and planets to see, where do you want to start?''the Doctor asked.

_________________________

      Thanks for reading my first book and i hope you enjoyed it. Keep an eye out for a new book coming out soon.