20. "Hospital Visit"

😞Kaiden😞

I opened my eyes, noticing I was in the hospital. I sat up and tried to snatch the unusual chords out of my body.

"NO! DON'T DO THAT!" Jacob and a doctor suddenly rushed into the room. They made me let go of the chords and laid me back down.

"Calm down. It's okay." Jacob grabbed my hand. He put his other hand on my forehead. I didn't say anything to him.

I didn't understand why he was in front of my face. Shouldn't he be with his boyfriend he clearly loves more than me?

"Jacob, I know you know."

"About what Elijah did? Yeah I know. He told me afterwards."

"Why are you here with me? Shouldn't you be with him? Wont he get mad at you?"

"I don't care about that at the moment. I just want to make sure you're okay."

I chuckled and sat back up.

"Why you got me on life support? I can breathe perfectly fine now." I said directly to the doctor. "Take these damn chords off of me."

They rushed over and did just what I said. 

I stared at Jacob for a moment and shook my head.

"You can't sit here and act like you care."

Jacob raised his eyebrows. "What are you talking about? If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be here."

"Boy bye. The only reason why you're here is cuz I was on the verge of dying. Your little bae would've been put in prison if I didn't make it. He's lucky.

"Fuck you mean? Quit playing the victim. You've been the one starting trouble since you came back here. If that wasn't the case then yo ass wouldn't have gone through this. The only reason why I came here was to make sure you were okay and I was gonna tell you that I'll always love you, But since you wonna be shady, I can be shady too. Fuck you and your life. I dont even know why I visited you."

He pushed me down on the floor and walked out. 

"Bye Deadbeat ass nigga! Don't step foot on my property or I'll just have his crazy ass kill you!"

"WHATEVER! GO BACK TO THAT HOE! DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY..OWW!!!"

I felt my side, noticing I was bleeding again.

"FUCK!" I held my side and the nurses came rushing in the room. They laid me back in the bed right when my eyes were closing.

I'm probably not waking up again.

If I dont, It wont matter.

Fuck everybody and fuck life!

____________________

Short Chapter I know. 😊 I'll make more.

How do y'all feel about this chapter?

Was Jacob doing a bit too much?

How do y'all feel about Kaiden and everyone else?

Do you think Jacob will tell Elijah he visited Kaiden?

What do you think will happen next??