Hayes Grier #1

"Hayyyyyeeeesss can we please go now?" Hayes was still getting dressed. He previously asked you on a date.

"No. Just wait."

~10 minutes later~

"Okay let's go!" Finally he was done.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" I really don't like surprises...

~At the place~

"Y/N wake up. We're here."

I was waken up by Hayes shaking me. I groan then unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car.

In front of me is a beautiful beach. There's poles holding up pretty purple lamps. A blanket sprawled across the sand. And a CD player, playing quiet soothing music that I could fall asleep to if I wasn't so surprised.

"Y/N do you like it?" I looked at Hayes.

"Yes Hayes it's beautiful."

"Just like you!" He muttered those last three words, but I still managed to hear them.

"What'd you say?"

"I said Just like you!" Hayes had a nervous expression on his face.

"Y/N I've liked you for the longest time. The day we met I couldn't keep my eyes off you. When you left, you were still with me. But in my heart. Will you be my girlfriend?" That was unexpected!

"Of course I will Hayes!" When I said that his eyes got brighter, his smile grew, and his face lit up.

"Oh by the way Hayes. I've liked you since we first met also."

---------------------------------------------

~4 years later~

Me and Hayes were still together and happier than ever. But we have our moments. We broke up a few times but got back together the next week.

Hayes is the only one I love. I love him more than the sky, the moon, and the stars put together.

And I'll always love him. For all eternity.
----------------------------------
SORRY! I know I haven't updated in FOREVER! So sorry lovelies! If you liked it, vote, comment, and follow me.

Goodbye lovelies

Oh and Don't forget to request imagines<3 I'm doing them all! No matter how long it takes me!