chapter : 9

You were beautiful .. Wise.. Thoughtful.. Soft .. And Kind you were perfect but your luck wasn't in your side or should i say he was in your side for 22 years then committed suicide when you met jungkook? Yes you were happy in your life with your parents you didn't had problems when you were in high school and college you were loved by everyone , by everyone but him, and you didn't love anyone but him, he showed you the dark side of the world, he showed you that even if you do everything to someone even if you love and took good care of them they will hurt you you can't force someone to love you back and appreciate you , and the most important thing is if you love someone you will keep loving them no matter what ! , you will get hurt but you won't stop caring about them and you will do anything to make them happy even if its mean sacrifice your own happiness even if it means drowning into darkness to light up their way even if it means killing your own self in order for them to live .. Thats how much you loved him , thats how much you love him. ~~
You woke up after a long sleep it was 4AM the headache didn't disappear completely , you heard some moaning and sharp breathing, skin splashing , you sat up and focused on the sound "mirae ~ ah~ you feel so good" thats what you heard "jungkook ~ oppa faster! " you gasped, tears flowing from your eyes everything stopped around you , cold sweat gathering in your forehead, you feel like there isn't much air in your room you were suffocating , you let out small screams you held into your hair like a mad women their moans are getting high and higher you searched for your phone plugged your headphone and start listening to some loud music but it wasn't helping their moans were louder then your metal music , you run out of your house you were running and running without specific destination you run till your feet couldn't make any more moves , you run till you are out of breath , you run in order to get rid of their moaning sound, you couldn't believe your ears they were making love in your house beside your room when you were present ! You went to han river you stayed there till the sunrise then went back home , when you opened the door you were greeted by a shirtless jungkook back hugging mirae and she was wearing only jungkook's shirt you lowered you head and ran upstairs without giving them another glance.

*your pov*

Its been a year and three months , a year and three months in hell , in this long period i didn't feel like we're a married couple even for once , he didn't treat me like his wife , she was always mirae all the way , i'm just an obstacle in their road of happiness , i know he cares about me he show it to me many times in different ways but he never loved me not even for a minute he never saw me as a women she was mirae all the way , but i loved him from the first time i saw him i loved him , i love him still and i will love him till my last breath , but my love will bring him the pain , my love for him will bring him sorrow i can't make him happy by loving him , but i can make him happy by leaving him , yes if i disappear from his life he will be able to live happily ever after with mirae , i will hide under the shadow of darkness to light up his way , my sorrow bring his happiness, we can't live with each other because one of us will always get hurt one of us must sacrifice his happiness in order for the other to live happily and thats one is Me.