ch. 1

* Eddie *

I crept down the unknown street, keeping my head down and not paying any attention to the world around me. It slowly started to rain while thick grey clouds covered the dark night Seattle sky.

Thrown out by my own parents. Not wanted by any of my friends. Unable to get back to normal. I kicked a soda can that way laying on the ground out of my way as I looked up from the ground to see the houses in front of me. Not a single soul was out here at this time.

I needed to find a place where I could stay the night as soon as possible. I didn't get any sleep the past few days. I walked into a small alley with a couple of bars in it, so maybe, if I didn't find a place to sleep, I could a least get drunk and forget about everything for a while.
As soon as I took the first step into the nearest bar I was greeted with the smell of alcohol.

I sat down at a barstool and looked down at the table in front of me. I just didn't know what to do. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know a single person in this whole town and I sure didn't know if I would hold up any longer. I only had $ 20 left in my vallet and got myself a beer. Soon I started looking at the people in this bar. Most of them were pretty scary, drunk or too old to be up at this time. I noticed one guy in particular was starting at me.

He had long brown, curly hair past his shoulders. He was searching up and down my body and I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable.

I shot the guy an angry look just to scare him away because really, i just wasnt in the mood for any social contact today. The long haired guy raised his eyebrow and then started staring at his drink. As soon as I finished my beer I walked outside of the bar and lit up a cigaret. I just started to think about where i'm gonna spend the night when i heard footsteps coming my way. Ifmt was that weird dude from inside who made me incredibly uncomfortable again.

"Whatcha doing out here? Its freezing."

I looked up to see him standing right next to me.
"I'm smoking if you couldn't tell." I shot back. I dont even know him so I don't really mind my attitude right now.

"Woah calm down man. I just came out here to say that I'm sorry. I dont usually stare at people like that."

"Yeah, whatever." I said, throwing my cigaret on the ground.

The guy hesitated a bit before begining to speak again. "My name is Chris by the way." After a while of me not answering in the hope of him leaving me alone he began talking again. "So... Dont you wanna tell me your name?"

Since I dont think he will be letting go that easy i answered so hr could be satisfied by himself. "I'm Eddie." I said quickly.

"Since you finished your cigaret why don't you wanna come back inside and have a drink with me? As an apology?" He said kinda awkwardly.

"I guess so." I said quietly and as the man I now know by the name of Chris started entering the bar again, i followed him.

____________________________

Sadie man I told you this is gonna be an absolute piece of shit.