SEQUEL!!

Irene's P.O.V

2 years later...

"Ya ya!" - i exclaimed at these 2 kids fighting over a bar of chocolate.

"Eomma!" - the both of them exclaimed, giving me their pouty face

"Come here." - i said, walking to the living room. They both followed me from behind. Sitting both each next to me. I grab the chocolate.

"Where did you find this?" - i asked.

"Hyung found it." - RiEun said, pointing to Rion.

"Yes, I found it eomma." - Rion said.

"Whose one is it?' - i asked. They both shrugged.

"It's appa's chocolate. And you have to ask for permission before eating it. Get it?" - i said. They nodded.

"We'll keep this. When appa get home, we'll ask him okay?" - i asked. They nodded. They hugged me, placing their hands over my stomach.

Rieun, Park Rieun, another prince of ours. He's 1 year 3 months old. But he talks well, just like how Rion was. Very cute of him. Rion is 6 years old now. This baby is slowly looking like his appa. His behavior is also like his appa. And kkeut. Maybe? I told Jimin that i don't wanna be pregnant no more. Maybe? The 2 of them are the best already. Maybe? I mean, Jimin wants 3 boys. So...

Jimin have been such a cute, sweet appa towards his children. Very cheerful towards them too. And treating me like the queen. Getting more romantic with me too. That baby mochi of mine. For the first time, having him by my side while i was pregnant of Rieun. And we're married for a year already.

It was a big help and it was totally different than Rion's. Getting so much more love from him. I thank god during my pregnancy, Rion was an understanding boy who helped me at times when Jimin is not around. He'll hold onto my hand, leading the way if we go to the supermarket. Helping me to carry stuffs too.

Not those heavy ones. But i appreciate it so much. He gets independent too. I'm proud of him. He's learning singing lessons with his appa. Which i find so damn cute! Even now, Rieun takes them. Singing along with their appa their voices are nice, just like their appa. Jimin often take those songs with lots of vocals.

Using BTS's songs, or kids songs. I love hearing them sing. It's so cute. Ever since i got pregnant of Rieun, on the second month, we've shifted. Now SuJin lives with her parents, in the same house. Her parents just came back. And now, we live just the 4 of us.

Oh! My business that Mrs Kang gave? It's doing damn well now. I have opened lots of new shops in lots of places. Same boutique, same products, all the same but at different places. The one that i always visit is the boutique that i start from. I've change the name of the shops too.

The boutique, i changed to 'Noir'. Then the trendy shop i changed to 'Nueir'. I'm glad that it's doing so well now and a lot of famous designers asked for collaborations and stuffs like that. Knowing my company from BigHit.

Actually, the boutique was mostly for girls. But I decided to open it for guys too. Because, why not. And i sponsored BigHit with Bangtan's outfit. First time, i let them use for their comeback and also for some photoshoots. And now, I'm like a permanent stylist for their closet. That's where a lot of other companies ask BigHit about my company.

I don't really accept all. Just a certain comeback or photoshoot of boy groups. Not much of girl groups. And more are asking now. Stress. In each shop i have, I've got my employees who were my colleagues while i was still just a worker, the ones who i trust the most the be the managers in different shops.