|43|- HP/GW

One week later.

Ginny was sitting in room, exhausted from her last practice. She was about to fall asleep when she felt someone's presence next to her and her eyes flung open, she turned to she Harry grinning at her.

She rolled her eyes and he continued to grin.

"Missed me?", he asked.

She said nothing but simply hugged him and proceeded to use him as a pillow.

"I take it as a yes.", he said as he kissed her head. "How was the day?"

"Exhausting. Yours?", she replied.

"It was okay, until I found out this news.", he said.

"Found what?", she asked, her eyes closed and head resting on his chest.

"That we are going on a vacation.", he whispered to her.

She sat straight, "What?"

"Me, you, Draco, Hermione, Ron and Pansy are going on a vacation.", said Harry.

She grinned and kissed him, "What about Neville, Luna and Dean?"

"Neville said he is busy in hogwarts, Luna is out for hunting and Dean do not need to come.", he said.

"Why not?", she asked.

"Because I don't want him to see you in those bikinis.", he said.

"Someone is being jealous.", she said.

"Nope, I am just scared.", he said. "I can't afford to lose you, Gin, not again. Never again."

She looked him his eyes, a small smile appeared on her face, "You won't."

"I love you.", he said before kissing her.

"I love you too.", she said between the kiss.