Where it all begins

"Aug"
"AUG"
"Augusta EveaLynnee"
I rolled over and said that I was coming even though I was still laying in my bed. I think she knew that I was still in bed.
"Your gonna be late"
She tells me that on a daily basis, but I never am.
I rolled out of bed looked at my clock and it was 6:45. I was getting dressed, and heard my mother leaving.
"Aug I'm leave. Bye sweetie have a great day. Your lunch money is on the counter by the fridge."
"Okay bye. Thanks you too." "Remember I'll be home late tonight. And you have to get the kids off the bus later don't forget them."
"Okay whatever we were supposed to have kolten over for dinner tonight though mom"
"He can stil come over after school"
"Okay good because we need to talk tonight"
"About?..."
"Mom your going to be late"
I look over and saw my phone light up with a message from Kolten, he's my boyfriend.
And the father of our child. Neither of our parents know yet. No one does. We have an appointment today to get the ball rolling on this pregnancy. We found out 2 days ago. Neither of us are going to school today. I picked up the phone and called the school.
"Stride county high school, how can I help you?"
"Um hi yes I'm just calling to say that my daughter AugustA Nye-Rimes will not be at school today."
"Why will she not be here? Just so we can mark her"
"Um personal reasons. I'm sorry but the school doesn't need to know"
"That's fine we understand. Hope everything is okay"
"Have a good day"
And then I hung up and texted kolten and said 'I called did you?'. He instantly replied with 'yes. Love you. I'll be over soon'
I went downstairs, picked up the money my mother left me, and I started to pour a bowl of cereal. By the time I finished my breakfast Kolten was there. I needed to shower before we left so I headed upstairs and Kolten followed and we went to my room.
He put his right hand in my left thigh and said " it's gonna be okay. I'm just as scared as you are. We will get through this."
"What are we gonna do about this?"
"The only thing we can do. Get through this. We can do this. It might not be easy but we will get through it. No matter what."
"How are we 'gonna spill the beans' to everyone? You and me both know that our parents won't be accepting about this. My moms gonna kill me!"
"Babe I promise we will get through this. TOGETHER. And that is a promise, and I will keep that one."
"We better go, it's an hour drive there. We don't want to miss our appointment."
"Alright let me go get my shoes. I love you"
"I love you too"
We get and are scheduled time is 9:45. It's now 9:42. My hearts racing. His hands on mine and I can feel it shaking.