Eyeless Jack x Jeff The Killer Pt 2

~Eyeless Jack POV~

"Because now I get to make you scream~"

Those words made chills go down my spine, suddenly I was flipped onto my stomach with my butt in the air, I felt Jeff's hands rubbing my ass slowly and then smack, right on my ass. He began to shove two fingers inside me, scissoring me painfully slow. I couldn't take it any more, I was a moaning mess and needed his dick.

~Jeff The Killer POV~

"

Jeff please don't tease me, ahh~" He moaned out. He's so fucking cute... I wanted to make him beg, like the little bitch he is. "But teasing you is so much fun~" After that sentence I began to press my fingers on his prostate, making him yelp and cling to the bed sheets. 'Found it' I thought to myself with a smirk. I picked up the pace and kept the same motion going on for a few minutes, rammimg my fingers in and out of his tight ass and pressing his sweet spot with every thrust. "J-Jeff, ah god~ Please don't stop~" He moaned out. I recognized that shaky tone of voice, I knew he was about to cum, so just to punish him I pulled my fingers out of him.

"Wh-why did you stop?!" He said while pouting as he looked back at me. "Punishment baby, what else?~" I said with a grin. He began to blush cutely and I put those two fingers against his lips, motioning him to suck. He opened his mouth abit and kissed my fingers as he put them inside with warm mouth, sucking them like a lollipop. Watching him lick his own juices off my fingers made the bulge in my pants get tighter, I looked down and saw the large tent, thats when he wiggled his ass against my bulge, making me groan "F-fuck Jack, stop that." He giggled and I pulled my fingers out of his mouth, a trail of saliva connected.

~Eyeless Jack POV~

After my share of teasing, I was flipped around so that I was laying on my back, looking up at him with a blush stuck to my face. "You shouldn't having fucking done that~" He said as he pulled down his pants, revealing his 8-inch massive member. I just stared at his size, I know this wasn't my first time seeing his dick but I still don't understand how it fit inside me the first time, that thing is huge.

I guess he noticed my staring because he said along with a smirk "Did you miss it baby?~" Causing me to look away. "Sh-shut up jeff.." I said. He suddenly pulled me closer to him, my legs wrapped around his waist as he positioned himself at my entrance. I then felt his throbbing dick being shoved inside me, I gasped as a moan slipped out of my mouth, I just couldn't handle the pleasurable and painful feeling thats overwhelming me right now. "Jeff!!~ Mmm~! Please not so hard..~" I spoke out. This only caused him to thrust harder, pounding my insides like there was no tomorrow, while groaning heavily. "Fuck I missed this feeling, you're so tight~" He said in that sexy voice. As soon as he hit my prostate, which didn't take him long to find, he began hitting that spot over and over again, making me scream out and squirm in his grasp.

I then felt his hands around my neck, as he squeezed it abit, making me bite my lip and whimper as I looked up at him. I moaned loudly as he choked me, I could barely breathe but it just felt so good, he knew how to turn me on and I couldn't comprehend it. I began to feel lightheaded from all the pressure on my throat, I guess he noticed because he released his grasp on my neck and instead held my waist tightly, making me pout. "What? I don't want you passing out, at least not yet~" He said, making me blush. It was sweet that he cared for me. At least kinda did. Goddamnit Jeff.

He thrusted harder and faster, if that was even possible, whilst hitting my sweet spot everytime. "I-I'm gonna cum Jeff...~" I whispered out. "What was that Jacky?~ I couldn't hear you~" As soon as he said that he pinched my nipple, making me yelp and tighten around his hard cock. "F-fuck I said I'm gonna cum!~ please let me cum for you Jeff!~~" I moaned out loudly. "Thats all I needed to hear~" He said. He then began to slam his dick against my prostate, making the bed creak like crazy as he leaned down and kissed me hard, I quickly gave his tongue entrance to my mouth, while wrapping my arms around his neck.

The knot in my stomach grew tighter and tighter until I felt like I would explode if I held back any longer. "JEFF!!~ AHHHH~!!" I moaned out loud enough for the whole mansion to hear, as cum squirt out all over his chest. I felt him unload his warm sticky cum inside me, groaning and tightening his grasp on my waist. "Fuck...~" He said while panting loudly. He pulled out of me and I could feel his cum ooze out of my body, he laid next to me and I cuddled up in his chest, blushing madly.

"Jack?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm gonna go break up with Jane, and when I get back you better be ready for round 2~" He said with a slight smirk.

God, I love him.

~End Of Chapter~
Well my little pervs how'd you like the smut? Please comments requests/constructive critisism/opinions/etc, I'm trying to get 1000+ words in each smut I make, this one was over 2000 if you count pt 1 and 2. But anyway, see you till next smut. -Toby🍼❤