❄️Winter Jam❄️

"Winter Jam Let's go my favorite festival"24 year old Chris said as the bus pulled up to the Georgia Dome.Korey,came out followed by John,then followed by Seth,and the others.Chris and Lori held hands while walking to their separate dressing room.Chris walked in and said"What's up Doggy and Seth"Seth and John said"Sup Chris ready to rock the Georgia Dome"and Chris said"I'm always ready."
Since they had 4 hours before winter jam started,they all hung out in the arena talking then Scotty Rock,The bands manger came and said"John  there's a 21 year old girl who says she really wants to meet all of you want me to go get her"and John said"Sure bring her backstage"as Scotty walked away then John said"Alright the order of the songs is gonna be Whispers in the dark,Comatose,Hero,Monster,and Rebirthing"then Scotty came with a girl and the girl started crying and Korey said"it's ok"as Korey hugged the girl and John said"you got a name and where you from"and the girl said"My name is Jen Ledger and I'm from Coventry,England and I play drums" Chris couldn't help but look at her face and Jen looked towards Chris and blushed lightly,and shyly waved to Chris back."So Jen what brought you to the United States"John said and Jen said"I joined a church group in Kenosha,Wisconsin"and Korey said"I'm from Kenosha,Wisconsin"and Jen Said"I think I've seen you at the church before but you guys probably have to practice now"as she started to walk off then John said"You can stay backstage during the show if you want"and Jen said"Ok Thanks John".(4 hours later)"Winter Jam scream"as Not gonna die start to play,"Death surrounds my heart beat is slowing down I won't take this worlds abuse I won't give upon refuse"then as the Concert was ended,John said"Thank you Winter Jam we'll be back next year".