Wedding Plans

Korey hugged Jen and said"Yes they're back together do you guys plan on having a wedding"and Chris said"Yes"as Jen smiled.Chris and Jen walked into the practice room and said"Man I miss this"as Jen sat at her drums and played a beat and said"haven't miss a beat"then Chris saw photo of the band and said"good times this photo was taken during the Air 1 positive hits tour"then John walked in and said"Good times huh"and Chris said"Yeah not a day goes by where I miss performing on stage meeting people"and John said"Me too"and Korey said"I do too"as they stood there and Chris said"We should plan a comeback tour"and John said"That sounds like good idea"and Jen said"Yeah that does sound cool"and Korey said"Great let's plan that after we plan the wedding come on Jen let me help you choose your wedding dress"and Jen said"Ok See ya Chris and John"as Jen and Korey walked out.Chris and John sat down and John said"So let me ask this how are you ripped!"and Chris said as he chuckled "I worked out and ate healthy for two months"and John said"Nice".In the dining room Jen and Korey were looking at wedding dresses and Jen saw one and said"oh I like this one"and Korey said"Me too"then Jen said"we need a date to get married Chris!"as Chris walked in and said"Yes Jen"and Jen said"We need to pick a date to get married how does March 4 sound"and Chris said"On my birthday that's fine"and Jen said"Ok March 4 is our wedding date"as they all sat down.