Chap. 4

Work the next day was....different. There was a meeting first thing in the morning, I was late. I rushed to the door of the meeting. I opened it slowly to see everyone looking at me. I bowed slightly and rushed to the only seat available...the one next to yoongi. The guy who had been speaking continued. Yoongi gave me a smile as I sat, I smiled back and tried to focus on the presentation. Tried...and failed, I seemed to be more aware of Yoongi than ever, everytime he adjusted his glasses, everytime he tapped his pen against the paper, his side profile was- I was snapped out of my thought when someone said my name. "Y/N what do you think of it?" The guy presenting brought the focus on me. "I'm sorry what?" I heard Yoongi chuckle from beside me, I mentally slapped my self. "As the financial branch how do you think this would affect the company?" The man repeated. I looked through the papers in front of me trying to process his question. Yoongi spoke up "its too expensive for a prototype, you should develop it more before spending your funds on it." The man nodded and I sighed. I glanced over at Yoongi who was smirking at me. He leaned over and whispered "If your going to keep checking me out-" he started. "I w-wasn't checking you out." I tried to lie..it failed. "You've been staring at me the whole meeting." He stated, I tried to explain my self but ended up failing. I sighed and turned back to the presentation, I heard him chuckle again. After the meeting ended I started packing up, I realized I was the last one...well me and yoongi. As I turned to leave I felt his hand on my wrist. I turned back to him. "Y/N...will you, can you...umm I-" I smiled at his flustered state. "What is it?" I asked. "Tonight, are you free?" I nodded. He usually had this certain swag about him, like he didn't really care...but now he seemed very flustered. "Will you go out with me, like on a date? You don't have to I-" he stumbled on the words that usually came out easily. "Yeah, I would love to." He looked at me with eyes full of shock and happiness. "So we have another meeting, and I'll need my hand." He looked down and realized his hand was still holding mine, he quickly released me and looked away. I laughed and picked up my bag, right as I was about to walk out he spoke up. "Try to focus on the meeting next time." He laughed as my face turned red.