Cody Bellinger -requested-

DeileenVazquez

"Cody why are you mad!?" I yelled, following him to the other side of the locker room.

"Cody! Knock this the fuck off! Now!" I screamed agin, not caring that the whole team was watching us.

"Why should I knock it off huh!? Are you upset that I finally caught you? Are you embarrassed now that the whole team knows how you're a dirty lying slut?"

I gasped in shock, he had never called me that before. No guy has ever called me that before.

"Cody-"

"Don't even talk Trayce! I hate you even more then I hate her right now. So I suggest you shut up right now before I give you another black eye!"

"Cody nothing happened." I tried sounding loud and scary like he sounded, but instead my voice started to break. I held back my tears as best I could, but some still slipped.

"You think I believe that Deileen? All you and Trayce do is hang out; you two are always together. What I saw back there just confirmation."

"What you saw back there is nothing close to what you think it was! And if you actually trusted me you would know that it was nothing you need to worry about."

"Oh yea 'cause the love of my life crying into a different guys chest is something I shouldn't worry about! At least tell me what you were crying about. The fact that you won't tell me is what makes me know that everything, everything I've been fucking suspecting is true."

"I cant believe you!" I screamed as I broke out in tears.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me!" He screamed back, throwing his arms up.

"She didn't fucking cheat on you!" Trayce argued, getting in his face. Bad idea dude.

Cody shoved him hard, sending him crashing into the cart that held the jerseys. Trayce got up and went to hit him back but was pulled back by Doc before he could. Justin jumped in and stopped Cody and held him back because he was about to hit Trayce again, even with their manager being the one holding Trayce back.

"Both of you need to knock this off right now!" Doc screamed.

The room fell silent and I was left in between both corner of the fight that almost just occurred.

"C'mon kid, lets drive you home and let you cool off. She can explain everything to you tomorrow." Justin pulled Cody away and started to walk out the door.

"Explain what? Explain how she's cheating on me?" Cody scoffed.

"No. She'll explain to you what's really going on." That was the last we heard of their conversation before Justin got Cody out the door.

I felt my stomach knot when I heard the door shut. "He hates me." I said out loud, walking over to one of the couches and sitting on it. I held my head in my hands and cried.

"Lee he doesn't hate you. We can tell him everything tomorrow. We'll all help you." Doc said, letting go of Trayce.

I looked up and all the boys nodded. "Yea Lee don't worry, we'll be there for you. Everything will be okay once he knows what's really going on." Kersh patted my back and tried reassuring me.

I nodded and felt a tad bit calmer.

"Now come on, you can stay with me and Mady tonight." Corey said while taking my hand and helping me up. "You need to calm down Lee, you know this stress isn't good for the baby."

a/n
I hope you like it Deileen. I was kind of drawing a blank so I just went with this. I think I have a good idea for a part 2 if you want