Im in love

Hi my name is Dyamond Jones but u can call me dy I just recently moved to the ATL cuz my mama just got a job here.I never really had any friends so I was happy to move.I'm 5'11, brown long curly hair,I have braces, and I think I'm fat but boys think other wise.I'm also mixed with Italian and black.

Dyamond

POV

"Dyamond time to get up for school"said my mom

TBH I really didn't want to go to school because I didnt no nobody but o well I got to get my education.I got up did my hygiene things then got in da shower.After 20 min in the shower I got out and flat ironed my hair then got dressed.I put on my high wasted skinny jeans, a black flawless crop top,and tims.I also put on my gold Rolex chain with the earrings to go to it.I didnt put on alot of make up, just red lip stick.Last but not least I put on my black fashion glasses.I grabbed my back pack and a poptart and kissed my mom good bye and walked to school cuz it was right a round the corner.Once I walked in Ron high school I went striaght to the office to get my schedule. I seen people from the corner of my eye looking at me.I was so nervous right now that I was sweating.

I walked in my first period class and everyone was staring at me.I wanted to say wtf u lookin at but I aint want to be  rude.

"Hi I'm Dyamond" I said

"Ohhh you must be the new student" my teacher said

I nodded and then she said I could sit anywhere so I sat in the back at a table by myself next to a group of boys.I was mostly on my phone on instagram cuz i was bored.

I looked up when I notice the teacher was gone.Then a random basic ugly ass bitches came to me and started looked me up and down.

"Bitch u ain't cute nor special so rise tf from out our seat". The rachetest of all said

I looked at them and laughed cuz just because I'm new don't mean u bout to rule me so I just Sat there on my phone.

"Bitch u heard me get the fuck up." she said making the phone drop out my hand and crack.

I got up and pop dat bitch in her mouth and then we started fighting.

Dat bitch gone pay for my phone or Im gonna Sue her broke ass.