"Syub hyung~"

"Yes Jihoon-ah?"

Yoongi quickly glanced at his little brother before looking at the road again. The younger smiled and moved his fringe out of his face before speaking again.

"Where are we going?" Jihoon gasped, "Can we going to go to that one arcade again? Can we also bring Seokie hyung if we do? Pretty please hyung?" His eyes beamed with excitement as he pleaded and Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at his brother's cuteness.

"We were just going to go eat or something, but we can do both," Jihoon squeals and claps his hands, Yoongi keeps his eyes on the road as he smiles in contentment.

Yoongi handed Jihoon his phone, "You know the password. Call Hoseok and ask him to meet us at the arcade in a minute, and tell him to bring like forty-thousand won."

"Okay hyungie," The younger puts the phone to his ear, "Hello? Oh, hi Hoseokie hyung! Yeah, me and Syub hyung were going to the arcade. Syub is Yoongi hyung you butt fart! Yeah, yeah I know. Oh! And hyung said to bring forty-thousand won- okay okay, thank you-bye!" Jihoon giggled after hanging up, a smirk on his face.

"What did he say?"

"He said he'll come. I hung up before he could protest about the money."

"Good job my little tofu~" Yoongi teased and Jihoon's cheeks flushed out of embarrassment at remembrance of the old nickname.

The three males walked out of the arcade and into the parking lot, planning on eating after playing so many games for hours.

"Thank you for winning me this Seokie hyung," Jihoon said as he squealed and hugged a huge pink life-size teddy bear. Hoseok smiled and ruffled the teenager's blonde hair. Jihoon attempted to smile back, but failed when his breathing started to get heavier.

"J-Jihoon what's w-wrong??" Hoseok asks and Yoongi turns around to see the teddy bear on the ground and the youngest tugging at his hair as short and quick breathes fell from his mouth.

Yoongi doesn't hesitate to hug Jihoon in attempt to calm him down.

"Jihoon-ah," Yoongi said, voice dripping with honey, "you're okay, everything is going to be okay, yeah?" He pecked the younger's forehead and held his flushed cheeks in his big hands.

Hoseok watched quietly in awe at how sweet Yoongi was being toward his younger brother, it made his heart flutter. 

Yoongi used his thumbs to wipe Jihoon's tear-stained cheeks and sucked in a breath before speaking.

"Aigoo, why is a handsome young man like you crying, huh? How about.." Yoongi slurred in a thick daegu accent. He pauses and smiles when he sees that Jihoon's cries quieted down, "we go get some ice cream and watch a movie at home?" Jihoon silently nods and intertwines his fingers with Yoongi's. The only sound that can be heard is Jihoon's sniffles as the three walk back to the car.

a/n; hMm shimmy shimmy ko ko bop I think I like it~

+ I'm shorter than Jihoon