Chapter 8: "Falling Slowly"

Chapter 8: “Falling Slowly”

“Mir has to hit Cheondung every time some says Stephanie,” Seungho announced to everyone, making Stephanie do a double-take. Mir quickly obeyed and slapped Cheondung on the arm.

“Hey!” Cheondung barked, rubbing his arm.

“He said Stephanie,” Mir explained, but soon realized that he said the word and slapped Cheondung once again. “I’m sorry hyung! I didn’t mean to say Steph—”

Cheondung smacked his hand over Mir’s mouth before he said her name again. First he wasn’t allowed to talk to her and now he was supposed to get slapped whenever someone said her name? What was everyone’s deal tonight? Why couldn’t they just leave Stephanie and him alone?

Kalyn gave Seungho an approved high five and laughed, “I officially love you.”

Stephanie gave both of them glares, feeling bad that her name was going to cause Cheondung physical pain. “Really? Why my name?”

“Because it gets said a lot,” Seungho bluntly stated. He wasn't the only one who noticed it as well. It was actually pretty obvious that her name was the one mostly said since she liked to create chaos. Everyone’s eyes instantly glued to Key, who was completely unaware of what was going on.

“What?”

Cheondung rolled his eyes and mumbled, “Babo…”

Key didn’t know why, nor did he care since Cheondung just verbally insulted him. He gave Cheondung a smudge look and repeatedly shouted, “Stephanie! Stephanie! Stephanie! Stephanie!” One by one, Mir continuously hit Cheondung every time Key said her name.

“Key!” Stephanie screamed, “Stop it!” She couldn’t stand seeing Cheondung getting abused, especially by Mir.

Key joined Seungho and Kalyn in laughing. “That is too entertaining.”

“HYAH!” G.O shouted, gaining everyone’s attention. “I demand you—Stephanie Belieu,” he dramatically paused as Mir slapped Cheondung in the background, “…to be loving towards me for the rest of the night.”

Joon nearly exploded, “YAH! Can I change my demand?!” G.O’s demand was completely perfect to Joon’s desires! Why didn’t he just think of that earlier?!

Stephanie shot him a cold glare over her shoulder and growled, “No.” Soon as Joon quieted down, she turned her grimace towards G.O, feeling disgust build up inside of her. That old pervy grandpa wanted her to act loving towards him. How sly…

“That’s not being loving,” G.O happily sang, entertained by how much this was killing her.

Kill me, Stephanie bitterly thought as she took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. Here went nothing… She plastered on a fake flirty smile and used her aegyo voice, “G.O oppa~<3”

Many of the guys held their composure, trying their hardest not to flip out at how cute her aegyo was. As for G.O, he instantly flipped out and nearly died. “You’re so cute!”

Kalyn gave him a strict glare and scolded him, “Yo! Chill out.”

So jealous…, Joon sullenly thought as he hung his head.

Noticing that it was close to the end of this, Kalyn stepped up and announced, “Okay, I can’t wait anymore. I demand that Key and Stephanie be locked up in a closet together till I say so.”

Mir slapped Cheondung once again, but Cheondung was too shocked to even register it. Stephanie wasn’t that surprised since she knew exactly why Kalyn was doing this. A couple months ago, Stephanie decided to play a prank on Kalyn and she stuck her and Jonghyun in a small closet together for about three hours.