The makeup

Next day
jr texted k lastnight about 10 times asking her with she was doing with Dwayne and bieng really jealous witch k has been doing . But k doesnt text him back just yet . K & Dwayne decide to go to the beach & k invites her friends keyshia , Mario & draya . They all are at the beach . K is wearing a 2 piece cheeta print bathing suit . She takes another picture with Dwayne in her bathing suit & post it in instagram & twitter saying " in LA having a blast" . Jr blows k's phone up but she still doesn't text him back . She takes more pictures with her friends while there at the beach . She also makes a video & Dwayne is picking her up & forcing her into the water" . When they leave the beach they all go to dinner . K stays the night at keyshia's .

K's last day in LA

K & keyshia go to the studio and lay some tracks for both of there upcoming albums . They go visiting around the city & they take a lot of picture for instagram.they go out to eat then its time for k to go back to newyork . Dwayne comes to see k off & they take one last picture together for instagram & twitter . Jr has been blowing k's phone up but she hasn't answered because he didnt answer hers when she was blowing him up . She gets on the plane & is back finally back home . She tweets " LA was good to me but I'm finally back home now , feels good to sleep in my bed !"

Jr pov : k has me furious ! I cant believe she was i LA with her ex knowing he wants her back . I know she would never cheat on me but i know how guys are they say anything to get in your pants. She wont even text me back. I know i was messed up for posting pic with all those females including tahiry but i just wanted her to be jealous . I just hope i haven't ruined everything . I mean all that partying was fun but i miss k so much i just want her back in my arms . I saw her tweet saying she was back home do i go over her house & unlock the door ( with my key) . When i get inside i go upstairs & shes in the shower. So i lay on her bed naked waiting for her . She comes out the shower singing & naked. She walks out the bathroom not noticing me & she is just smiling & all happy but for what though ?

K : *singing* we gon light some candles tonighhhhhhhhhht , very special

Jr : hey

K : *screams & drops her brush* Wtf jr . Why would you scare me like that , idiot . *puts on her robe on fast*

Jr : im sorry k , i came over to make things right . Im sorry about ignoring you but ugh it just really hurt me seeing you all up on ebro like that .

K : i was drunk jr , i ding even remember , im sorry . That doesn't give you an excuse to ignore me & hang out with a bunch of females including tahiry , WTF !

Jr : i know , i know but i didnt do anything with them , we only took pictures . I would never cheat on you , just like i know you would never cheat on me . That was childish of me to ignore you & do all that but .. You know what i have no excuse , i shouldn't have done it . Im so sorry babe . Forgive me ?

K : no , you really hurt my feelings . I just thought we had a closer bond than that .

Jr : k really ? Our bond is so close no one could ever come between it . Im so sorry babe , just forgive me please ???

K : I'll have to this--

Jr pov : so k is talking & i know she was about to say she'll think about it but i know what will make her forgive me . I pick her up and pin her against the wall , i lift her up with her legs on my shoulders as i eat her out . She says "oh god jr , ohhhhhhh goooooooood" she moans squeezes my shoulders & i squeeze her thighs . I starts flicking my tounge back & fourth & her legs shake as she starts dropping wet . I insert 2 fingers in her & she says " uhh jr no , i dont forg--- . I interrupt her by massaging her clit & eating it somemore . I throw her on the bed & take her robe off . I pin her arms up & i stroke her slow than fast , slow than fast . She moans my name as i go deep in her making hey yelp . I turn her over pinning her back down as her ass is tooted up , i pull her wet hair & smack her ass . I go back inside her real slow then i speed up going fast and deep . She tries to say something but she cant catch her breath . She just moans & screams my name . I whisper i her hear " so you forgive me now" and she just moans so i smack her ass hard & pound her & i yell " you forgive me now ? " she says out of breath " y-yes i-i-i f-orgive y-o-u , yes oh yes " i say thats right as i turn her back over fucking her nice and slow . Now who's your daddy ? She moans "your my daddy jr " as she scratches me back . She gets ontop of me going crazy riding me she says "oh I've missed you" she turns around & rides me backwards witch she never has done but she does it so good , i cant help but cum & i cum all inside of her as so does she . We both lay side by side.

K : wow

Jr : that was wow

K : *turns to jr with tears in her eyes* i dont want us to end , i want US forever ! I dont want to go weeks without talking to you because your always on my mind and when i cant talk to you i go crazy , i dont want to lose you jr , i want to be with you forever . Please never do that to me again because i honestly thought we were going to break up & if we did i dont know how i would live , jr im inlove with you . Please dont ever leave me .

Jr : w*wipes her tears* k what i did was messed up but i only did it because i love you so much. When im away from you its like a piece of me is missing . I want us forever to . & i will never do that again . Kimberly michelle pate im inlove with you to . One day your going to be my wife & have me kids . You dont have to worry about me ever leaving you because i would never . K your my everything & more.

K : *smiles & scoots into him*

They cuddle and fall asleep