Thirty three

Cara's P.O.V.

Free period

I was talking to the new kid. Jay is his name.

"Yeah" he throws his head back laughing. "She forced herself on to me and said I was the whore, saying I wanted to fuck her!" he laughs some more. I laugh with him and look behind him to see Harry. I wave him over and he sits by me.

"Harry this is Jay, Jay this is Harry" I smile.

They both say hey and I get up.

"Well, I'll see you later Jay" I say and hug him.

Me and Harry walk to my car and he shoves me up against it.

"You're only allowed to hug me, you're not allowed to touch anyone else" he growls and I smirk.

I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Better?" I ask

"Much better" He bites his lip and rubs my back.

"So about what you promised?" I smirk.

"Oh, yeah" He says and lifts me up so our crotches are touching.

He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down to his knees and does the same with his boxers. He rips my panties off and smirks. He slams into me without warning, making me moan loudly. He puts his hand over my mouth and continues to thrust into me. I bite his hand to stop me from screaming out. He throws his head back in pleasure and I put my hands in his hair, tugging at it roughly, making him moan loudly.

He thrust'd into me once more before both of us came.

I put my head of the roof of the car and tried to catch my breath. He puts his dick back in his boxers and pulls his pants back up. I jump down and look up at him. He smiles and I kiss him once before getting in the drivers seat, him going around and getting on the other side.

When we go to the apartments, Harry followed me up to mine.

"My mums probably home" I say as were in the elevator.

"Oh well" he shrugs as we get out of the elevator and walk to my apartment.

When we get in there we heard several voices. I give Harry a look of confusion and walk further in, revealing my mum and 3 other people.

"Oh, hey!" mum cheers and gets up and hugs me.

"Hey. Who's this?" I ask pointing to the group of people.

"Just some friends from work" she shrugs.

I take Harry's hand and I walk him out to the balcony.

"I wish they weren't here" I say, sitting down on the table.

"Why?" he asks, coming over to me and standing between my legs.

"I wanted to show you something" I pout.

"That's okay. We have time later." He smiles and leans against me, making me go farther down.

He kisses and sucks on my neck and I let out soft moans.

I started laughing when I looked over at the window.

"What?" He asks.

"They're watching us" I laugh.

"Wow, creepy" He says and stands up straight.

"I'm gonna show you now, okay?" I ask, biting my lip and getting up.

"Sure" he shrugs.

I grab his hand and we walk back inside and up to my room. When we get there he sits on the bed and I give him a box.