Chapter 3

Meliodas POV
"WAKE UP EVERYONE WERE GOING TO THE FOREST OF WHITE DREAMS!" I shouted. "Meli, its too early." (Y/N) said waking up. 'She's. So. Cute.' I thought "Were going to see Diane so..." I said before (Y/N) was already up and dressed. "Let's go!" She said grabbing my arm. Diane and (Y/N) are practically sisters. I know they miss each other so we're going to see Diane first. "Let's go everyone." Elizabeth said.

When we arrived, the forest was white alright. Everything was kinda ok until something great happen. "Guys what's wrong guys?" (Y/N) asked. "WHICH ONE IS MY (Y/N)?!" Emily said running towards the (Y/N)'s!! "Heaven..." I mumbled. "What did you say?" Elizabeth asked. "Nothing, I have an idea!" I said getting up on a rock. "However will I tell you apart. I know!! I raise you hand. Hand on your cheek. And say my name and be naughty." They did everything I said. "Just FIGURE IT OUT!!!" Hawk and Emily yelled. 'Leave this place! Now!' "Hm, what's my nickname? That you gave me." I asked. "Meli!!" The real (Y/N) yelled jumping up. I sliced the fakes and they went running and we followed. "Wow, you did all that when YOU COULD'VE ASKED THAT LAST QUESTION!!" Hawk said. "I wanted to make sure." "YOU PERVERT!!" Hawk said kicking me.

(Y/N)'s POV
When we found Diane, she was sleeping. "Hey Diane!" I shouted. She instantly woke up and grabbed me and Meliodas. "What are you doing- wait? Meliodas?! (Y/N)?!" She said. "Your here, I'm so happy my crush and my BFF are here!!" She squealed. I chuckled and Meliodas had a nonchalant face. "Hmm, a pig!! You know how much I love pig! Thank You!" Diane said grabbing Hawk. "PUT ME DOWN! IM NOT FOOD, PLEASE PUT ME DOWN WILL YA!!!!!" He shouted. I got him down and he was blowing on he's brunt spot. "Hmm, who's this?" Diane asked. "Hi lady Diane, I asked Sir Meliodas if I could travel with." Elizabeth answered. "Oh, so it's just you, her and (Y/N) then?"Diane asked Meli. "Yea pretty much-" that he said before Diane punched him. "WOMANIZER!!" She shouted.