Chapter 2 *Edited*

He didn’t know how he ended up in front of Baekhyun, not letting his friend move away. Whenever he moved to the right side, Lu Han directly copied him. The other students gave them baffled looks, passing the two friends in the main corridor. Lu Han helplessly lifted both arms to minimize the chance of letting Baekhyun go.

"Lu Han. What is this? I'm meeting Chanyeol you know." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and edgily tapped his left foot on the ground. If Baekhyun only knew what was going on in Lu Han's head then he wouldn't have reacted like that. 

"I need advice." Lu Han whispered, letting his arms thoughtfully down. He actually needed help. Just someone to share that crazy experience with. It still seemed like a dream. The weird smoking boy and then the scary letter. Lu Han scarcely swallowed.

"Oh what is it? Tell me!" The 'advice' part was worth of Baekhyun's interest who stopped tapping his foot. Lu Han hesitated to continue. Should he really tell Baekhyun? He did trust Baekhyun but the he would definitely hunt after the smoking boy what Lu Han didn't want.

He one way or another felt responsible for the stranger. They met only once but that wouldn't change anything. It felt like Lu Han was the first person to get to talk to him unlike other students. Although it was likely that he talked to other people as well, Lu Han couldn't accept it.

It was like some girls had that: I-kissed-him-first-so-he's-mine kind of thinking. But for Lu Han it was he-licked-me-first-so-he-belongs-to-me. The situation was somehow like that. Lu Han was usually not the possessive type at all but the stranger was so different. Even though he harassed Lu Han in a way.

"N-No! I need an unbiased person. You are my friend so I probably know what you would say. Do you know someone who gives really good advice?" Lu Han interlaced his finger together and placed them on his forehead. Baekhyun was the only person he could ask as the others would turn their back around or ignore Lu Han.

"Well..." Baekhyun scratched his brown hair, thinking of an unbiased person who was also willing to give good advice. He glanced at Lu Han who seemed paler than usually which totally contrasted his dark hair. Baekhyun already someone in mind but would that person really help Lu Han? 

He doubted it.

"I-I there is someone who could help you..." Baekhyun bit his lower lip as he saw how Lu Han's eyebrows were raised and he was calmly smiling. He could never take his words back. Lu Han was way too happy to demolish his hopes. 

But just for the sake of Lu Han's relief, he grabbed Lu Han's wrist and dragged him to an empty classroom. They were lucky that the room they were in was never used. Baekhyun made sure that they were really alone before he vigilantly approached Lu Han.

"He is called Oh Sehun." The last two words were just faint whispers fearing that someone could hear them, talking about the infamous and unmentionable boy. Lu Han could see how uncomfortable he was. Baekhyun blinked nonstop as he strongly curled his fists up. 

"I don't think that you know him. And it shall stay like this. Trust me he is no good for any of us. He drinks smokes and I think he does drugs too. The only advantage he has over us is that he is a brilliant adviser. He even helps from time to time the head teacher out. Thus he is needed here and nobody could ever kick him out." 

Baekhyun took in a deep breath after he finished. He hoped that Lu Han would take his words seriously and rethink the plan of going after someone like Oh Sehun. It obviously had more disadvantages than possible advantages. Sehun was a bad influence for Lu Han.

"But I really need his help." Lu Han insisted, not letting Baekhyun's story scare him. His body was tense, looking at Baekhyun with determination in his eyes. The odds that the admirer or in this case the creep was having his eyes on Lu Han was too disturbing.