Hunger Games

Hey guys this is gonna be the first book i post on wattpad so it might not be so good.

So this book will be based on katniss and peeta and marvel. Hope you really like it😊☺️☺️😊

Katiniss POV:

beep! beep! beep!

"That annoying sound again ugh i hate it i get up my bed and go to my bathroom and brush my teeth wash my face i get into the shower and wash my hair and body and i get out,And i put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and my new floral peplum shirt from Forever21, I check the time oh my gosh i still have to eat breakfast. I do a time check it's already 8:36 am i just put some frozen waffles in the toaster and take them out when ready. I head out and i left my car keys on my bed got dammit!!!! i run all the way upstairs and get them run back down,and check the time its 8:40 am i only have 20 mins and my school is 20 mins away i have to hurry.

Peeta's POV:

"Oh no im kinda

late i need to call Katniss". I call Katniss

Katniss POV:

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I answer the phone.

K:Hello

P:Hey are you around my house

K:Yea do you need a ride

P:Yes! pls were kinda late again lol

K:Yea ok ill be there in 5mins be ready.

Peeta's POV:

Okay i have to brush my teeth and hair im ready now ok i have to eat somthing i get milk and a granola bar and go wait for Katniss outside.

I see somthing coming down the road fast ohh it's Katniss i say bye to my mom.

Katniss POV:

I pick peeta up from his house he looks happy i wonder whats up i ask

K:So what's up you look happy.

P:Oh nothing it's the way you were driving.

K:I say oh yeah were late!!

P:I know were not in 11th grade anymore you know so we can ve late the 10th day of school remember its 5 months that we can come as late as 9:25

K:Oh yea i forgot about that.

Peeta's POV:

I really want to tell Katniss i love her but it would be really wierd ive known her since kindergarten and were in the 11th grade she might like me im not sure ill ask her to the spring fling in 1 month it will be fun (peeta thinks in his head)

Katniss and Peeta's point of view:

We arrive at school Katniss parks her car.

We go to our lockers and put our combinations in we open them and put our stuff in and take all our text books and all our homework from Friday.

Marvel's POV:

Ugh Peet walks in with Kat i get mad ive always hated peet he always hangs out with my Kat she might not like me but i do im going to take Kat away from peet i just know it even though peet has all the looks he has those nice abs that i used to have before i stopped going to the gym man!!! I need a new admission to get back in shape now if i really want her now.

Hey guys ill be sure to update

soon! love you guys 😝😊😘

Katniss POV:

Okay were at school in class about to start a test ok i feel hood now cuasr i studied.

Im starting to like peet now idk he just is so perfect he has abs,perfect hazulnut hair, justin bieber style, were's nice supras.

And everything a girl would like even BLUE EYES😍😍😍

Im so inlove i hope he likes me i wanna tell him today after school i hope he doesn't feel wierd.

Peeta's POV:

Were taking a test i studied with KatieKat(Katniss)

i feel so awesome im gonna ace this fucking test and well be over it by 2 days i hope.

Katie's POV:

I miss Kat i need to call her after school today it been 2 days since ive haden't called her.

Hey guys im so sorry it was short im doing this in the night cuase i have barely anytime furing the whole day im in school and then i go to volleyball and somtimes dance and i spend lots of time with my wonderfull cousin