The Secret Comes Out

Date: April 5, 2017

Y/N P.O.V.

   Today is the day I tell the girls my surprise, and we're all in Jade & I's hotel room, I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice the tear that rolled down my cheek.
"Are you alright baba?". Perrie asked me wiping away the tear.
"Uh yeah, yeah, uhh I'm fine".
"No you're not". Jade said now getting involved with the others just nodding in agreement.
"Uh, I can't say what I need to so I'll just show you". I said trying to hide my emotions, I walked over to my hoodie and pulled out my current contract with the girls which just ended but they don't know that and a new contract for something bigger. I handed Jade the new contract and Jesy the new one, Jesy first read that one over then Jade read the new one as grabbed my stuff and walked to the door but stopped when I heard Leigh say "One Direction". I was just about to open the door when.
"Why?". Perrie croaked out making tears pour down my face, I hate when the girls cry especially Perrie.
"I'm making easier on you guys". I said opening the door but was stopped by.
"No please, I need you". Jade said holding my arm.
"I'll always be there for you girls don't worry". I said as there was a knock, I opened the door to see the boys.
"I told you guys you should've just waited for me down stairs". I said disappointedly.
"Sorry mate but we need to go". Louis told me.
"Okay". I said slipping out of Jade's grip with tears pouring down my face.
I still never said goodbye.

A/N: Was that good because I didn't proofread because I'm lazy but anyways... BAH BITCHES!! 🖕🏼