P r o l o g u e

Before you start reading ,listen to the song ^ while reading this to get more feels.

---

"Eunbi-ya, " said the 7 years old Jungkook to the 6 years old Eunbi.

"Whatt I'm thinking of a way to steal that cookie from Yuju-eonnie" Eunbi told Jungkook what she was planning.

"We are best friends right? " Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, you're like my brother " Eunbi answered looking at Jungkook confused, trying to figure out why is he asking this suddenly.

"So, you believe in me right? " Jungkook asked her again. Eunbi nodded as a 'yes' and still confused.

"well, let's promise that we'll tell each other what we're going through every time and our secrets." Jungkook said seriously.

"Okay? " Eunbi answered but also sound like asking Jungkook.

10 years later...
Eunbi is now at the park waiting for Jungkook.

'He asked me to come but he is late himself' Eunbi thought and sighs.

"sorry did I make you wait?" Jungkook tapped Eunbi's shoulder.

"Haish, of course. What took you so long?" Eunbi kind-of scolded Jungkook.

"Sorry i had something to do. " Jungkook said and took Eunbi's wrist to go where he planned he wanted to go to.

'Well, this is really weird. He would usually say somehing harshly and also, his parents usually won't allow him to go somewhere else by himself except the park.' Eunbi thought to herself but she just shrugged it of and enjoyed the rest of the time with her best friend ever.

8 hours later...
"did you have fun? " Jungkook asked Eunbi with his bunny smile - that looks sad for Eunbi.

"um, yeah. but may i ask why are you acting so weird today? " Eunbi asked Jungkook back .

"Because i want you to fall for me?" Jungkook said cheezily. -but Eunbi also knows that he still sounded sad.

Suddenly, Jungkook hugged Eunbi as if he's going somewhere far, far away from her. Eunbi knew she couldn't stop him so, she hugged him back tightly like she didn't want to let him go.

Finally, they both had to go.

'I'm sorry and I'll miss you very much Eunbi.' he thought as tears started to come out slowly and finally fell from his cheeks.

'I'm really scared. where is he going? what if i lost him forever? should i go to him now? what about the promise he said?' she thought as some tears also came out without realizing because she's really scared of losing her closest and bestest friend.

They both went back to their own house. Both worried for each other.

'Sorry i had to do this.'

---

sorry if this ff sucks but im trying to improve in writing.
guess what he had to do? i got this idea from my dream with seventeen hehe. again, im sorry for spelling n grammar mistakes. i didnt double check mauahga. 💫