When Jaejoong comes back to 2003

some parts of the story are based on real life.

NOTE BEFORE READING THIS STORY:

First things first, DBSK is a 5 member group/boyband in South korea that is known worldwide, mainly in Asia and Chile. They debuted in December 2003. In 2009, the 3 members filed a lawsuit against their company (SMentertainment) because of it's unfair treatment to the band. What about the other 2 members? they stayed in the company because of their own reasons that are beyond my knowledge. Just search to get the hang of the whole DBSK lawsuit and story. Long story short, 3 members left and formed JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu), 2 other members (Yunho and Changmin) stayed in the company and are still members of DBSK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong found out that Yunho and Changmin renew their contracts in SMent. AN accident happenned. When he woke up, he was an ordinary boy again. He is back in 2003.

(2003) DBSK debuted w/ only 4 members. Yunho (the leader), Yoochun, Junsu , and Changmin (the maknae). Jaejoong is the only one who knows the future, that dbsk once had 5 members and they split up because of SMent. Wanting to save his bandmates, he lure them to get out of sm secretly but they gone mad to him. After that fail attempt, he went to beg sm to let him join dbsk and the beauty and talented he is, SM let him. The 4 members clearly still hated him and think he is just a crazy young man, how can he gain back their trust and get them out of SM before they break APART?

I suck at titles so yeah haha~Some parts of the story are based in true life while some are not. English is not my mother language so sorry for some (or many) grammar mistakes. For SMent lovers, sorry for using SM as the evil company but i want it to have the same setting to the real world. HATERS, GET OUT. Please guide me because this is my first time writing a serious fic about DBSK. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. ENJOY!

(GUYS! I am finally able to transfer this story in my wattpad account