01

My body was hot with summer heat.

Drips of sweat dropping from every inch of my body, sliding down every corner making me wipe myself multiple times in a matter of a minute.

The shorter articles of clothing didn't aid to the blazing shine of the sun. The worst thing is that I was hot in multiple areas.

Witnessing built men saunter around me shooting dazzling smiles and winks made my area clench in anxiousness.

I wanted someone to add to my summertime heat.

Anyone, could be a complete stranger for all I know, but I don't care at the moment. I just want hands wondering around my body making me gasp for air.

I wanted anything, I need someone. It was getting to intense now with these thoughts swimming around my head.

Standing up, I begin to pace sideways. My head was down and eyes clenched shut. I desperately tried to get the images deleted from my mind.

The images of a strong built body pressed against mine, soft lips leaving my legs trembling.

I groan in frustration. I need something, now.

I raise my head and suddenly make contact with crystal blue eyes. I gasp at the close proximity.

The audible gasp made the stranger smirk sightly. "Hello" His voice was thick with a native country accent. Shirt off and shorts hanged low.

Without even caring, my eyes wander up and down his lean body. I bit my lip liking his deep v-lines and dying to touch abs. His chest was perky making me imagine my chest against his.

His hair was a raven color, making his eyes pop a few shades lighter. The glistening in his eyes made me read right through him like a book.

It was clear what his intentions were. It was made obvious, even a blind man could sense it.

"Its too hot for talking" I answer stepping closer to him, pushing him against the wooden pillar. His smirks grows making his teeth poke out.

"You're right, what would you like to do babydoll?" His lips leaning closer to mine as he speaks each word. By the ending of his sentence his lips were touching mine.

"Beat the heat maybe?" I suggest. By the raise of his thick eyebrows I knew he wasn't satisfied.

"How so?" He whispered. The minty air cooling my lips. I licked them just to regain moisture.

"Anyway you would want too," I say as I couldn't take anymore. I place my lips on his, moaning at the coolness his lips gave.

The kiss was intensified as he grabbed my chin and pushed his tongue in. I didn't mind the force, I just wanted the touch.

I moaned as he moved his tongue with mine. Our lips moved together, trying for the dominance. He pulled away moving his lips towards my neck.

I gasp at the softness of his skin on my neck. His hands were gripping every where making me moan in excitement.

I nudged my head signaling him to pull away.

"Lets go inside." I say.

Without waiting for a answer I grab the strangers hand and lead him inside. Opening the door and maundering towards my room I reach the door.

Opening the door and reavling the bed I push him down. Not even waiting for him to bounce against the bed I straddle him.

Placing my lips back on his, my hands slide down his chest feeling the smoothness of his skin.