First Day

When I was on the roof, that young man said something about the F7. He said that they had given him a red flag, he was being bullied by them and the school. I can't believe people had driven him to almost killing himself.

"We're here!" My Dad says cheery
That was quick, It felt so short. I can't believe I'm attending Shinhwa Academy for the rich and wealthy.
As soon as I get out of the car my father jumps out of the car and makes me take a picture next to the school.
"Say cheese my baby"

This is so embarassing I see people looking at us and whispering. After he takes a few photos
I walk away flustered  and my father drives off.
The school was so big it was like a college campus. I couldn't find my way to the main building and somehow got lost in a garden. I then see a beautiful young man singing in the garden. I didn't want to disturb or bother him. I only saw him for a brief second and
before he could even look at me I quickly ran. Finally I found my way to the main building.
As soon as I walk in everyone is standing in 2 straight lines. I don't know what's going on and I don't want to stick out.
I quickly go behind a student, it looks like they were lined up to meet a celebrity. Then I see what they were waiting for 7 boys walk into the building.
The 7 boys stop and look at the boy next to me.
"What's your name?" One of the boys asks, he seems to be the leader.
The boy next to me puts his head down and says "Jaebum"
The leader grabs Jaebums drink and throws it in his face.
What is wrong with these boys, they all laugh and walk away like nothing happened.

"Who are those stupid guys?"
3 girls look at me and then one of them speaks
"You must be new"
"Ummm yes"
"That's the Flower 7 the richest cutest guys in school, since your new we"ll let it slide but don't ever talk bad about F7"
"Umm ok"