Move on

(Excuse any mistakes) Enjoy 😉

"Cam it's been a year since y'all broke up and you still stuck on him, I tried to tell you that negro was no good but you wouldn't listen now look at you, you don't even go out anymore all you do is go to class
and come back to this got damn apartment with all these fucked up ass memories, cam...cam..CAMREN NOMI PORTER are you even listening.."no I stopped listening 20 minutes ago , damn Harper I get it I'm dumb for staying with him that long knowing that he was cheating on me but... I loved him and still do love him he was my everythi-
"Ok that's enough we going out tonight and I'm not taking no for an answer if I have to drag your ass by your weave your coming"

"Fine I'll go but you tried it you know damn well this my real hair you just mad ha ha..... cause you a bald head bihh,bald head bihhh aye, bald head bihh.. sorry I'll go get dressed now.

I know she was right about me having to get out the house but it's been so long since I've been out or even had fun it's just that..im scared I'll run in to him and I don't know what I would do if I see him even though he had a baby that still ain't gonna change him I know for a fact that if we go to rara's spot he'll be there and I don't have time for the bullshit.

Harper

"Cam what is taking you so long girl damn we gonna be late for the party girl hurry up"

"Ok bitch I see you haven't lose ya touch and I see ya hair done grew within the last 45 minutes you've been upstairs now come on I don't want to be late".

"Yeah whateva where we going anyway and please don't tell me rara's I don't feel like going there"

"Girl hell no I stop going there 2 month ago remember when I told you I went out with Chelsea and Toni...."yeah" ok so boom we went on a Friday night since ladies got in free and we met these Haitian guys and we was vibin drinks was flow everything was going good next thing you know the men in black bust through the doors they had to be bout 50 deep with fuckin machine guns and started shooting so bitch I'm in their looking like a got damn dodgeball player dodging fucking bullets and shit I'm trying to run to the front door. . Them niggas had it blocked so I run to the bathroom lock the door and hide in the stalk, I text Chelsea like"bitch where you at? are you ok? She gonna text back saying "Yeah girl I'm ok me and Toni with the Haitian on the way to they hotel" so I'm like "Bitch come back and get me I'm in the bathroom"... this bitch had the nerve to text me and say "girl no we not going back we was in there looking like a bunch of damn dodgeball players trying not to get shot I called the cops they should be on there way"..
So I'm just sitting there thinking of how umma get my ass out this bathroom and next thing you know one of them come banging on the door like "EITHER YOU COME OUT OR IM COMING IN GUNS BLAZING" so now I'm in panic mode like what the fuck am I going to do I have nowhere to go I'm looking around and I see a window but I'm to short to reach it so I keep jumping trying to reach and this nigga shoot the bathroom door, girl let me tell you something I don't know what kind of power came over me but My ass was fuckin Spider-Man cause I climb that damn wall and jump out that window so fast and started running like a track star felt like forest Gump running around the got damn country finally I see a waffle house and stop there to catch my breath and get a drink and I run into my  cousin from New Jersey remember the one I was telling you about " Yeah the music producer" yeah him so I tell him everything that happened and we was chopping it up and he tells me that he is giving one of his friends from New York welcome party at his house so that's where we going...

"Girl I asked where we was going not for ya whole damn life story I told you that if you keep going to that place you was gonna get caught up in his shit you know they sell all types of drugs."
"Well at least I know where ya heart is at I could have got shot..damn where's the love" Cameron looked at her like she was crazy

"Girl Whatever, so who is this friend that is coming to ATL " "i don't know some rapper from Harlem,New York and I hear he's kind of cute to girl you betta hop on before I do".

" Girl who and what don't you hop on, keep fucking around and you gonna catch the package"

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
What's up beautiful people I know I have been MIA for a good minute but I'm back I gonna try to update every week ,it's hard out here for a pimp.

I hope everyone is staying safe drinking lots of water,taking your vitamins,staying six feet,and please wear a mask I know it's uncomfortable I have to wear one for 7 hours everyday but it's for our good

Peace✌🏾