Wyatt's boo-boo

Third person pov

"Damnit Wyatt why can you not get urine on my carpet!" Mitch said annoyed.

Wyatt had been acting strange lately and Mitch didn't know why. He just thought it was the weather outside, turning from the cold winter to warmer spring, but it wasn't.

"I think you need a bath Mr." Mitch said glancing in the gray cat's direction. As soon as Wyatt heard the words bath he ran to Mitch and Scott's bedroom.

"Wyatt! You little shit!" Mitch called out to his cat angrily.
Mitch went to chase after the cat not realizing his boyfriend had come home.

"Mitch! I'm home!" Scott said as he put his keys in their designated bowl marked 'noodle.' When Scott and Mitch moved here they went to a kitchen store where Mitch saw a bowl that said 'noodles' on it. After some nailpolish was added to cover up the s, Scott's bowl was born and Mitch insisted that it be his. Scott agreed of course because he can't dissapoint his queen.

"Wyatt! Stop getting water everywhere!" Scott heard Mitch say obviously annoyed. He chuckled and took off his shoes and jacket. Scott knew Mitch would need help so he went to their room and changed into an old shirt and gym shorts.

"WYATT!" Mitch said scolding the hairless cat for getting their bathroom even wetter.

"Sweetheart, please dont yell at our baby." Scott said referring to the cat that was currently pissed off and wore it like it was his job.

"Scott, this cat is a pain in my ass, could you please help me with this demon?" Mitch asked Scott.

"Demon or not he's still our baby" Scott told his Italian boyfriend.

"Ugh whatever. I think hes good now, can you clean up the bathroom while I dry him off please babe?" Mitch said knowing Scott would because Wyatt only let Mitch dry him.

"Sure sweets" Scott said giving Mitch a quick peck to the lips before beginning to clean up the cat's mess.

"Scott, what is this?" Mitch asked looking at Wyatt's paw. Scott looked at the cats paw frowning slightly. "Its a thorn, poor thing, keep him there and I will get some tweezers and get it out."

Scott came back with the tweezers ready to extract the thorn. True to his word Scott got the thorn out of the cats paw, dabbing the would with a warm cloth after.

"I guess that's why he was acting weird." Mitch said guiltily, wishing he hadn't scolded him so bad.

"Yeah, I will take him to the vet tomorrow to get it disinfected." Scott said his voice laced with worry. "Sounds good" Mitch said with a yawn laying down on the king sized bed.

"Goodnight my noodle." Mitch said to his blonde boyfriend.

Scott sighed "Goodnight Queen" Scott said tiredly. Soon enough they were all asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed that! Okie baiiii!