Original Rules

You must read all the rules!!!

If you are familiar with the roleplay Rise of UnitedClan, the rules are the same.

Contents

General
Gameplay and Commands
Skill levels
Ranks
Health and Hunger
Training and Mentors
Hunting
Foraging
Border Patrols
Attacks
Healing and Injuries
Relationships and Breeding

General

In PageClan Roleplay you have to work together with the other players in order for PageClan to survive, grow, and prosper. This game is a unique mixture of roleplay and command based gameplay. To keep the clan alive, warriors must hunt to bring back prey for every cat, patrol to keep enemies away from the borders, defend against said enemies, heal the injured, and bring more players into the game by falling in love and having kits.

Everyday a new chapter will be published. In the comments of this chapter is where the day's roleplaying and commands will take place.

The game will only start off with 15 players. Each person can only have one character! Your character should be an OC. The only way to bring new players into the game is by a queen having kits. If your character dies (from injuries sickness or health) you are kicked from the game and can only join as a kit- but you have to wait for another queen to breed.

1 game moon(month)= 2 days

In order to successfully play the game and keep the clan alive, the clan must have a reasonable ratio of genders and ranks. A clan with no toms or no medicine cats will survive. However if they're not enough she cats and not enough warriors the same thing happens. The Clan dies and everyone loses the game

Gameplay and Commands

The gameplay for PageClan Roleplay is a unique mixture of roleplaying and commands you may have seen before in Clan Village.

Everyday a new chapter will posted and the previous day's closed. Only a week's worth of pages will be kept up, so after 7 days of gameplay the first day chapter will be deleted. The chapter will list all of the Clan's stats, including all stats and their individual stats, as well as Clan news and other small roleplay things such as weather or clan events.

Roleplaying is completely optional while playing PageClan Roleplay. I assume very much that people want to roleplay, so we have a few rules in place for it.

In the comment section of each new chapter, there will be a first few comments by PageClan_Warriors stating a place, for example, "Camp clearing," or "Medicine Den," Please only roleplay in the replies in these camp comments. For example- say you're a warrior that just got injured while on patrol. After playing out on your patrol in the replies of a "Forest," camp comment, maybe your cat will stagger into the replies of "Camp Clearing," camp comment before being escorted by a medicine cat to the replies of "Medicine Den" camp comment before he/she caters to your wounds. It may seem complicated, but it's the easiest way to divide up roleplaying in a way that keeps it fairly contained and includes everyone. There's one catch, however- when playing out a task, you can roleplay in the replies of the task's command. We'll get to that.

Because roleplaying is only part of the game! In order to actually affect the clan, you can't just say, "I'm going to go catch 10 prey!" That's where tasks and commands come in.

A task is anything your cat can do that requires an energy point and has a important effect. The various tasks of PageClan Roleplay/ Command Game are-
Hunting
Patrolling
Training
Breeding
Defending