Nyyaaa

Hey guys, I have no clue where to take this story, so if it starts getting bad. I is sowwy. This story never really had plot to begin with. So lol, it goes wherever now.
°°°°

I woke up in darkness. Where am i? I feel around, hoping to feel Wesker near me. "Oh, come on did you really think I was in love with you? I was just using you." Wesker says as the lights come on. I was in a test tude, I slam my hands again at the glass. Nothing, it wasn't going to break. I scream out for help but it was like I couldn't make a sound. I stare at Wesker through the glass. He was smirking and he walked towards the glass. He placed his hand against the glass. I place my hand on his. "You were always so naive, even when I tried to kill you. You kept coming back, I could never get rid of you so now I'll just use you." Weaker says and walks away. I try to scream and slam my fists on the glass. He couldn't be serious, could he? I place my forehead against the glass. So he was just using me, this entire time. Wesker walked back into the room, his a hands behind his back. A few scientists followed in after him, they began clicking and writing things. "We will rule this world, and by we, I mean me and you brainwashed." He says, standing in front of the tube. He began to pace back and forth. I slam the glass again, this time it cracked. "Strong thing, aren't you?" He says before barking orders. I scream and slam the glass again. "(Y/N)....come on get up." It was Wesker's voice but his lips weren't moving. Light overcame my vision.

---

I woke up screaming. Wesker held me in his arms, he was stroking my hair. "(Y/N)...your okay." Wesker says softly and I jumped away from his arms. He watched me and put his hand over mine. "What happened." He asks and I took a deep breath in. I looked him in the eyes. "It was....you. You were gonna use me to take over the rest of the world..but not with me...you were gonna control me and y-" Wesker stopped me mid sentence with a finger over my lips. He pulled me into his arms and held me quietly. "I would never. Your....you are my world." Wesker mumbles against my hair. I freeze and I feel Wesker's arms tighten. He always surprises me, every time. Wesker kisses my forehead and looks at me, his face blank. I stare at him with curious eyes and he smiles. He stands and walks to the balcony where he holds his head. I follow him and hug him from behind. "I....I don't know...how to put it (Y/N), I feel like.... you've changed me." Wesker says and turns to me. His arms wrap around me tightly and he holds me close. A distance yells gets my attention, I look up and see Chris and piers running towards us. Wesker lets me go, he kisses me. "I guess it doesn't matter anymore." Wesker asks before falling off the balcony. I was frozen but my body took action, I jumped off the balcony after him. My arms wrapped around him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Wesker screamed at me but I just held on tighter. We hit the ground with a hard thud. I lay there on Wesker, unmoving. Wesker rubbed my back as he stared into sky. "Your a fucking idiot!" Chris's voice came to me as he got closer. Piers aimed his a gun at Wesker. Chris tried to pull me off wesker but I tighten my arms around Wesker more, I was not leaving him. "She not going to let go imbecile." Wesker says and looks at Chris. Wesker smiles and kisses me. "Where I go, she goes." Wesker stated plainly, before picking me up and standing. Wesker held me and I didn't let go. Chris and piers looked at each other then aimed their guns at Wesker. "Also a bad idea." Wesker stated again as they noticed me glaring at the guns. Chris slammed the butt of his gun against my head, I staggered and fell to the ground. I watched them do it to Wesker before I passed out, hearing the sound of laughter and a high five.