Prologue

"Hey, N/N! You going to the new cafe with me and Abby today?" Y/N's best friend, Emma, asked Y/N.
"Sorry Emma, I'm busy tonight. You know I don't go out, I'm just not that type of person." Y/N and Emma started walk towards the front of their high school.
"Oh come on, Y/N! The cafe opening is Black Butler themed!" Emma pouted.
"I'm sorry but I have to get more bullets for my guns." Y/N said a little worried that Emma would make her go.
"Awww! You're always like this! Work this, work that! When will you ever have any fun!"
"That's not true, I sing, draw, watch anime, exercise, practice shooting my guns, and a little bit more." Y/N rolled her eyes.
"Please come with us! It will be a lot of fun, plus it's the last day of school and won't have to go back to school again! You can't be all cooped up in your house all the time!" Emma ran in front of Y/N, making her stop, and looked at her. "Come on! You need some sun anyway!" Y/N looked at Emma like she was the stupidest person on planet earth.
"I naturally look like this, you idiot, and don't forget about collage."
"Oh, uuuuummm, I, uhhh, I knew that. I was just, ummmmmm, just, ummmm, just testing you! Ya, and you past it! Also you don't have to go to collage, you already have a life long job!"
"Your a horrible liar and thaanks for that last statement." Y/N stated and Emma put her head down.
"I know... and you're welcome. But-!" Emma was interrupted.
"No." Y/N said monotone.
"But-!" Emma was interrupted again.
"Leave her alone, Emma. If she doesn't want to go then she doesn't have to." Abby walked up to the two girls.
"But Abby!" Emma pouted, again.
"No, Emma." Abby stated.
"Party poopers." Emma pouted and looked away.
"Anyway, I need to get going. Bye guys!" Y/N started to jog towards her car.
"Bye Y/N!" Emma and Abby said in unison.
Y/N smirked when she got into her car. 'I don't need bullets. I have tons more at home.'

TimeSkip

Y/N got to her house and unlocked the door. She got inside and put her bag inside the closet. 'Now to load my hand gun that's in the living room, get some popcorn, and pull a all nighter of Black Butler season one, two, Book of Circus, Book of Murder, and Book of Arc. I'm so glad they put those back on Netflix!' Y/N did everything she said she was going to do. She put her hand gun in the crease of the coach that she is sitting on. 'Lets see.... Ah! Here it is!' Y/N clicked on Black Butler episode one and after the OP there was a huge white flash. Once Y/N opened her eyes see was blind for about 30 seconds. Once she regained her eyesight she saw 4 men and 2 children on the floor in front of her.

*Authors Note*

This isn't my first fan-fic but this is my first on Wattpad. So I hope you enjoy! Emma and Abby are two of my real friends but their names aren't Emma and Abby. Emma in real life is my bff Christina and Abby is my other bff Doris. That's it. See ya next time!