'CRAP! He asked!'

"Wh-Who are you?" Silence....

They were all sitting on the couches now. Y/N was looking at the ground with her hands on her knees, her bangs covering her E/C eyes. "Well?" Ciel asked. Y/N looked up.
"I-I" Y/N stuttered. Ciel got impatient.
"Who the bloody hell are you?!"
"M-My name's... Y/N, Y/N L/N. I promise that I'm not trying to kill you, I never had the intention of killing any of you-"
"I never said you had the intention of killing me, even though I am slightly convinced that you are." Ciel said simply. Y/N laid back and spoke.
" Anyway, do you want any tea? I'm sure that I should have some Earl Gray left, I forgot if I drank the rest of it or not, but I'm sure I have more tea. Sebastian or Undertaker can come with me, just to be sure I don't poison anything." Y/N suggest. Ciel was about to speak when Alois spoke up first.
"Why not Claude?!" This made Y/N look at him like she had no emotion.
"That's simple, I despise you and your butler."
Alois stood up but was pulled back down by Ciel.
"Very well, Sebastian go he-" Ciel looked at where Y/N was and she was gone, so was Sebastian. Undertaker started to chuckle.
'Finally, I didn't want to look at that blonde haired, bipolar brat again.' Y/N went through her tea and found Earl Grey Tea. She did most of the things you have to do with tea and let it sit. 'I wonder why Sebastian is hiding in the shadows.' She put her hands on the counter she was leaning on and smiled to where Sebastian was hiding. "No need to hide. I know you're right there." There was a dark chuckle and Sebastian walked out from the shadows with a devilish smirk.
"Now how in the world did you manage to see me?" He asked.
"I have my own secrets." Was all she said, when the tea was ready she put the tea in some cups (like how Sebastian does it) and brought it out on one hand. When Alois saw her, he yelled.
"Don't do that! You'll drop the tea!" Y/N just smiled and set the tea on the living room table. She sat down and said.
"Dig in!" Ciel and Alois grabbed a cup.
"Now then," Ciel said and took a sip of his tea. "Where are we?" Ciel looked at the H/C haired girl sitting next to Undertaker.
"My house!" Y/N smiled and Undertaker started laughing.
"I meant what town and country." Ciel said impatient.
"Oh ya, you're in Monsterville, Utah, United States of America!" She said grateful of where she lives.
"Monsterville?" Sebastian questioned.
"Yup! Monsterville. You see there are tons of monsters, the supernatural, running around the town and that's why we're called Monsterville. There are also humans too but not as many as there was in the past, there's like 0.1% of humans. Also this is the 21st century, not the 19th so we'll have to get you some new clothes." Y/N said while everyone (except Undertaker) had wide eyes. "What? What's the matter?" 'Please don't ask! Please don't ask!'
"And, what about you?" Ciel asked.
'CRAP! He asked!'