29

I had a really weird dream. Get ready. I woke up (inside my dream) and immediately got ready for a my chemical romance concert. And it was really weird because my brother was super excited and helped me and so did my mom (who doesn't like them). I had put on my mcrx shirt, black skinny jeans and apparently I had bought black combat boots for the occasion so I put those on. My mom drove me to the concert and I had waited in a line that was about three hours long. I sat down and I met a friend and she was really cool and she had a ukulele and started playing Helena (mcr) on it and we started singing. Then many people joined in. And it turns out that our seats were next to each other! So then we became friends and we went into the venue. But then my dream ended there because (spoiler) mcr broke up 4 years ago and don't perform together. Ever. So after that traumatizingly happy dream that will never come true, I had another dream. I was going to a Mariah Carey concert but she was only singing twenty one pilots song (don't ask I have no idea). I was clearly aware of this because I had seen the set list. The venue was for some reason my school auditorium and she had the same background Troye Sivan has (the glowing blue houses). When I went to the concert she only got through half of the first song because someone threw a cookie at her and she got really upset (again don't ask). She went on a whole rant about disrespectful audiences and the she walked off stage. And the next day I was at school walking with my friends and telling them about my two dreams. And then I just stopped walking in the hallway because it was like I was aware of how it wasn't real. And then I woke up sad. The end.