how to make a Snowshoe cake

Glitchy:"hello everyone my name is Glitchy and today we are here to make a Snowshoe cake"*grabs the body of Snowshoe*

Snowshoe:*is covered in toilet paper all over her body like a mummy* "help me!"

Glitchy:"shut up!"*hits her with a fry pan*

Snowshoe:*blacks out*

Glitchy:"ok as I was SAYING! *glares at Snowshoe* here are the ingredients that we need to make a snowshoe cake"

Glitchy:"eggs,eyeballs, milk , sugar, a dead frog, meat from the body, and my favorite part is the chicken heart!

Glitchy:"ok let's begin!"*uses her knife to take out the heart from the chicken and cuts Snowshoe's stomach wide open so she can put the chicken heart inside*

(Rip Snowshoe....you will be missed)

Glitchy:"ok then we put the sugar inside Snowshoe to make her smile"*smiles and puts the entire Sugar inside Snowshoe's body*

Glitchy:"now we have to put the eyeballs inside the body so she won't feel sad"*puts the eyeballs inside Snowshoe*

(Oh god.....)

Glitchy:"ok now we have to crack the eggs and put it inside Snowshoe so she can taste better like rotten eggs"*cracks the eggs and puts it inside Snowshoe*

(RIP)

Glitchy:"now we put the milk and the dead frog inside her"*puts the milk and dead frog inside Snowshoe*

(Glitchy the murder!)

Glitchy:"ok since the dead body has meat already we just have to mix everything together with a spoon"

*mixes everything with the spoon*

Glitchy:"ok no we should put her in the oven and it will take 5 hours"

(5 hours later)

Glitchy:*opens the oven* "yay now you can eat your Snowshoe cake!"

(I will kill you Glitchy!)

Glitchy:"hope you have fun doing the Snowshoe cake! And tell me who do you want me to bake next? Bye!!"

The test subjects (you can pick one of them if you like)

Fell Snowshoe cupcake

Us Snowy ice- cream

Devil Snowy smoothie

Angel Snowy cookie

( you can pick Any Snowshoe au if you want just go to my rp Snowhoe au and pick one of the characters you want Glitchy to bake next)