Deal

"Okay." Camila smiled – she was radiating warmth that Lauren was not used to. No one she had seen in a...long time gave her the feeling of love she was currently experiencing. Her eyes studied over Camila, who was grinning in the driver's seat, her eyes focused on the road.

"You mind if I put the radio on?" Lauren asked, her tone polite – she was so used to being forced to speak respectfully that now she did it without a second thought. Camila said go ahead, so Lauren did. Although Camila didn't drive very often – she had a car...a very cheap one at that – and didn't have a radio, she knew exactly what station to tune to. The station was playing smooth jazz. Lauren didn't play it loudly. She didn't tap her foot or hum along. She just let the sounds of trumpets, pianos and other instruments became the background of the car.

"You like jazz?" Camila asked.

"Yeah. I don't like listening to lyrical music anymore. I like it. I just can't listen to it anymore. But if you want I can put something on that you'd like."

"It's alright. Whatever you want. Why don't you like lyrical music?" Camila asked. Lauren knew what Camila was probably thinking. I've never heard of anyone not liking something. If you don't like rock you like pop, if not rap then country, or punk or something, but here's this girl who doesn't like anything. Lauren squirmed slightly.

"I don't like hearing people's voices. Nothing good ever comes out of listening to people." Lauren looked at Camila. "Do you want me to do something for you right now? Most chicks that hire me like it if I tease them or whisper in their ear or something."

It wasn't very noticeable in the dark, but Camila blushed. "Erm...you can tell me about yourself." Camila glanced briefly at Lauren, whose face was covered in black except for her mouth, which was twisted into a frown. "...Or! Or, uh. You can do whatever you want. I'd feel awkward asking for something."

Lauren laughed slightly. "Don't feel awkward. It's not like you're a twenty year old dumbass college fuck. Like you'll say 'I wanna fuck you in the ass'," Lauren deepened her voice mockingly, "If you want me to talk dirty, just say so. If you want me to give you...ya know, a massage, say so." Lauren bit her bottom lip and made a slight moan, which sent chills up the brunette's spine.

"Like I said, do whatever you want. I'm a very good driver. Very attentive." Camila said matter-of-factly.

"Well, if I start something, I don't want you to go wild and crash."

"I promise we won't."

Lauren was silent for a moment, glaring Camila down, but finally gave it. "Okay." Her hand opened up and soon she felt Camila's nipple on her palm, through both her shirt and her bra.

"You're awful quick to excite." Lauren laughed giddily.

"I've been excited since you walked over to my car." Camila confided, looking at Lauren seriously. Both girls eyes connected. Lauren squeezed Camila's tit, resulting in Lauren to start to laugh as Camila's face turned from serious to try-not-to grin-like-an-idiot-esque. "Looks like you found something to keep you occupied." A sigh escaped Camila's lips: one of content.

Lauren leaned over and rested her head on Camila's shoulder as her fingers caressed Camila's breast. Her eyes slowly closed. Not very long later, however, she was gently brought back to reality by the absence of Camila's body, and the quick reappearance of her lips.

-

A/N: due to heckling from my girlfriend and my ride or die Brit hoe ( planetgreeneyes06 & LernJergiiBeanie ) I have updated again.

A major shoutout to planetgreeneyes06 specifically because she helped me convert while I was at work and unable to use my phone. :\ At the moment my feet are killing me and its midnight and I can't sleep. Meh. It happens when you work at the biggest store of a theme park.

This is the fourth chapter of twelve. Just letting ya know.

Please comment, recommend, and vote. I especially love comments, I love hearing what you have to say!

You can also shoot me a DM on Wattpad or on Kik. I am always here if you need to talk about anything. Anything at all.

Be kind to yourselves. You are more than worthy. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Love you all ❤

-Sel